Futebolbr

Eblaster

30 posts in this topic

:borg: OK. Eblaster is a program where you enter in someones e-mail address and it sends you every email they recieve. This is a great program but for it to work you need to figure out the persons eMail pwd. This program is being updated and soon will be able to monitor others computer activities from just Typing an IP address

:borg: OK. Eblaster is a program where you enter in someones e-mail address and it sends you every email they recieve. This is a great program but for it to work you need to figure out the persons eMail pwd. This program is being updated and soon will be able to monitor others computer activities from just Typing an IP address

As for this email functionality, this is not really a difficult thing to do. I'm guessing (because I have never heard of the program nor seen it's source) that it works only for some protocols (pop3 for one) and simply downloads the emails. As for "monitor other computer activities from just Typing an IP address" that simply does not make sense. computers do not work in that manor. You can't monitor a system that your not in line with (that system's data is not traveling through your computer).

-Dr^ZigMan

Actually, it's less interesting than that. It's a spy program you place on a host machine, and it emails you the IM/Email/etc logs, used by parents to protect younger internet using children.

It's not ery impressive at all.

http://www.eblaster.com/

As for this email functionality, this is not really a difficult thing to do. I'm guessing (because I have never heard of the program nor seen it's source) that it works only for some protocols (pop3 for one) and simply downloads the emails. As for "monitor other computer activities from just Typing an IP address" that simply does not make sense. computers do not work in that manor. You can't monitor a system that your not in line with (that system's data is not traveling through your computer).

-Dr^ZigMan

Um....if you had their password, then you dont need a program to get their emails. Sorry if this has been said already.

I'm so incredibly confused why you would download a program to check emails if you know the username and password.

I'm so incredibly confused why you would download a program to check emails if you know the username and password.

Check the topic starters post history and you will no longer be confused.

users like this fuckwad should be banned instantly.

how is this helping anybody?

:stfu:

If only you had some sense in your brain.

/me Dances In A Closed Thread

I disagree with some of you guys. We shouldnt ban him, we should educate him, get him used to the hacker scene. He will eventually figure out what to do. Lots of people get into the hacker scene just by starting out wanting to do something stupid or malicious, without understanding what they even want to do.

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit, but I think we can afford to learn him a few things.

-matt

This may just be another 24 hour poster we will never hear from again. They ask a few help me crack into... and throw in a few that sucks comments and then move on. If they come back they get it and they should be ready to learn.

These programs have been around since the dawn of time. I remember the open orifice program designed by the Cult of the Dead Cow (CLDC) was a famous one. Actually it was a pretty nice program, small is size and basically allowed you to do everything that pc-anywhere could do.

You are exactly what I hate: Malice persons who don't have anything to do except go on forums, not knowing what they are about, and posting something like this. It only proves how uneducated you are and how much of a semi-retarded person you are.

Hell, Do you even know what hacking is about? It is about the exploration of knowledge.

Come back when your mature enough to learn something.

--Bill Gevstorvsky

Translation:

OK. Eblaster is a POP3 client. We are going to add BackOrifice into it soon as well

That is all.

Um....if you had their password, then you dont need a program to get their emails. Sorry if this has been said already.

I am glasd I looked further, because I was going to say the same thing... WTF ... What is the good of running another process, when I can log from a browser, and look at the shit... Dude I agree, you even give Skiddies a bad name .. Fuck Off! :grr:

I agree, you do give hackers a bad name, evidently you know next to nothing other than maybe sub 7. I agree though that you need to be educated, I mean how do you get more hackers without educating them? alot of the people that are hackers today, started by something malicious. So lets educate him if he returns, if not keep the gift and share it. :( It's asthough there's nothing left other than malicious email attacks.

Edited by oddflux

I have encountered Eblaster 3.0 before. I actually had one hell of a time trying to get this program removed. If anyone knows how to manually remove this from a Windows machine, then please either post in this thread or start another one.

If you are using this program to spy on someone, then shame on you.

By the way, if you contact the people who created Eblaster, they will be completely unwilling to help you remove it if it has infected your machine. I should know since this is the experience I had with them.

I found this by googling:

I know how you can uninstall blaster 3 from your computer.

Find out these files from your windows/system(32):

msrac32.dll, msvbrnt.chm, netsplr.exe, nvrcr32.dll, ocxdrv32.dll and tsarot32.dll.

Just delete those files and your blaster is disabled!

I found out these files with "Install Watch".

By the way, if you would like to check to see if Eblaster 3.0 is

installed on your computer, you can try the default hot key sequence.

Press and hold Crtl-Alt-Shift-T in that order. After the T is pressed

stop pressing on all the keys in the sequence. If you get a prompt in

Windows for a password, THEN YOU ARE INFECTED WITH EBLASTER 3.0.

Go to safe mode and remove all of the following entries if present:

C:\WINNT\system32\krnled.dll

C:\WINNT\system32\krnled.exe

C:\WINNT\system32\mserrtrc.dll

C:\WINNT\system32\msrac32.dll

C:\WINNT\system32\msrac32.exe

C:\WINNT\system32\mssecrmd.dll

C:\WINNT\system32\mssecrmd.exe

C:\WINNT\system32\msvbrnt.chm

C:\WINNT\system32\nvrcr32.dll

C:\WINNT\system32\ocxdrv.dll

C:\WINNT\system32\ocxdrv32.dll

C:\WINNT\system32\olescn32.dll

C:\WINNT\system32\rmashlex.dll

C:\WINNT\system32\rmtcore.dll

C:\WINNT\system32\shdocew.chm

C:\WINNT\system32\tsarot32.dll

C:\WINNT\system32\wmscmod.chm

You might even twice to remove but you will find out.

Edited by m2mike

I use a program very similar to this on a daily basis, it's called mozilla thunderbird,or for this guy, ms outlook.

I have encountered Eblaster 3.0 before.  I actually had one hell of a time trying to get this program removed.  If anyone knows how to manually remove this from a Windows machine, then please either post in this thread or start another one.

If you are using this program to spy on someone, then shame on you.

By the way, if you contact the people who created Eblaster, they will be completely unwilling to help you remove it if it has infected your machine.  I should know since this is the experience I had with them.

Worst of all they have other software as well, including for Mac. If anything, I would email them saying you intend to file a lawsuit for breaking and entering or trespassing and even identity theft, or atleast intent to induce identity theft. At the very least, they are offering a program that can be considered illegal, just like recording a telephone conversation without the other person's knowledge. Very scary program to say the least, since it not only logs the keystrokes, but also takes a screenshot every x seconds.

I disagree with some of you guys. We shouldnt ban him, we should educate him, get him used to the hacker scene. He will eventually figure out what to do. Lots of people get into the hacker scene just by starting out wanting to do something stupid or malicious, without understanding what they even want to do.

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit, but I think we can afford to learn him a few things.

-matt

i completely agree with matt. give this guy a break. ya gotta start somewhere, ad now that he knows that this kinda stuff is lame he will (i hope) start to learn what hacking is really about and we can help him with that. :P

ya for sure.... when i learned my first language, the first thing i wanted to do was hack the planet....i soon learned that:

A. knowing one language doesnt mean shit if you want to do certaing things

B. this wasnt what hacking was about

C. no one liked that movie

ya for sure.... when i learned my first language, the first thing i wanted to do was hack the planet....i soon learned that:

A. knowing one language doesnt mean shit if you want to do certaing things

B. this wasnt what hacking was about

C. no one liked that movie

You're waaaaaay off on c.