Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlackRatchet

BlackRatchet.Org

11 posts in this topic

In attempt to make it more 'update friendly' there, hopefully encouraging me to update more, I upgraded my site. Woooo!

lol.. i liked the old stle better..now it seems kinda snobby. no offense.

Check out http://wp-plugins.net/. They've got a kick-ass integrated plugin manager for everything from photos to fighting comment spam, etc.

Read up on it here, it's pretty fucking sweet.

heh, snobby. I didn't see that. Good idea Black Ratchet, I like the new style actually.

It takes five years off you, seriously ;)

Good job :)

actually adds a few years...the old style seemed like a very homey, friendly stype style while this new one seems more like a corporate "im better than you, truly i am because corporations are legal citizens, and since im doing obviously waaay better than you and im also a citizen then that means...yes, i am better than you" style but the BlackRatchet.org at the top left is beautiful. it definetly makes the whole thing better. (yes..youre that cool)

p.s. BlackRatchet, when are we going to be able to see that sexy body go bump bump bump? You should put up a video of it on youre site....id love to see you go bump bump bump.

Yeah it's cool, nice work BlackRatchet!..

Afraid I prefered the old site... this one looks a bit corporate, like you're trying to sell me something :blush:

I'm disappointed that everyone says I'm trying to sell them something, yet NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU has sent me a credit card number yet. :blowfuse:

Yeesh

I like the new look. Wordpress is awesome :D

PS. You are now obliged to somehow incorporate pictures of the Love Hina girls in your blog.

I liked the old look alot better.

Also, what happened to your AWESOME led sign?