Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
feend

RFA request

24 posts in this topic

I'm not sure what happened to the RFA forum so I guess I'll just post here.

I'm listening to another show on rantradio (which is pretty good but no RFA :))...anyway they have playing songs in the background while they talk for their whole show...PLEASE DON'T PLAY SONGS IN THE BACKGROUND DURING RFA!!! I'm not sure if you guys have been considering this but please don't :)...it's very distracting.

Sorry, to keep the forums contained, I collapsed all of the Radio and media forums into one forum. It was getting to be a lot to maintain. I will move this thread there for you.

No plan for background music.

heh, i was listening to inthenow (june 15th) and they were playing cowgirl in the background...i kinda liked it...

Heh well cowgirl is different...cowgirl can be playing anytime anywhere and will always be great.

this synth-poppy whiney goth crap that was looping in the background of the show I was listening to was drowing out what these dudes were saying...

which was really interesting I might add about how cd-roms are not increasing in speed because the plastic cannot withstand the force and shatters.

SLip is god when it comes to picking out non-intrusive but yet kick ass background music, Not sure if anyone heard the show from last sunday but it kicked ass, and I lowered the bar as usual LOL :) I have been out of the tech loop for months though!

I've listened to radio shows with nice ambient music in the background and I thought that it worked really well. I think it would probably be a hard thing to pull off on RFA.

especially when hearing the clicks in dual's phone is so sweet

^_^

I'd like to see if those clicks happen if Bland isn't on the show.

Gah! O_O!

A hacker that hasn't heard "Cowgirl"?!

*Straightening Invisible Tie*

It's an mid-90's techno-ish piece by a band called "Underworld". Published on their CD "Dubnobasswithmyheadman". (Yeh, don't ask me ... I just work here.) You could pick up a copy of said CD on E-bay or your local record store and sample the track ...

... OR you could get it off of FTP://Stankdawg.com - I uploaded a copy (in .mp3 format) to the /Incoming/ directory. Though come to think of it, I'm not sure how Stank has the permissions set up there, so it may just be something pretty to look at. ^_^;; But work with me here ... It's 4 AM where I am, and I'm running low on caffeine.

-@®©1-1@/\/GE1_

Gah! O_O!

A hacker that hasn't heard "Cowgirl"?!

*Straightening Invisible Tie*

It's an mid-90's techno-ish piece by a band called "Underworld". Published on their CD "Dubnobasswithmyheadman". (Yeh, don't ask me ... I just work here.) You could pick up a copy of said CD on E-bay or your local record store and sample the track ...

actually, Screamers reaction was because that was the theme song to his radio show hackermind. ;)

i am gonna start listening to the show

i downloaded and listened to one of them and its a sweet show

actually, Screamers reaction was because that was the theme song to his radio show hackermind

Ah yes ... Well you have my sincere apologies for the assumption. ^_^;;

It did seem awfully odd ...

-@®©1-1@/\/GE1_

bland's a fed hehe

doh you got me... those clicks are the feds tapping my phone, not duals :o

and for all of you that claim to have coded agent smith, i whipped this up because i also coded a famous smith

smith.jpg

yes, i know its lame. it is,however, a vast improvement over my last attempt at art ;)

Hmm wasn't able to get from the incoming directory....permission denied :(

sorry, incoming is write only. Also, I cannot take the risk of DMCA coming down on me, so I think it would be better to find this on P2P or maybe teh DDP direct connect hub.

The man is already watching you :pirate:

No plan for background music.

Thank server for that! Sometimes on SKTFM it's hard to heard what's being said because of the background music. I mean if it's like 5-10% lighter then light audio in the back ground to help cover a bit of dead air or gaps when talking it's ok but if it's like how SKTFM does it like 50% volume it's sometimes hard to heard some comments which lowers the fun and learning because you might have to keep listening to the same part 4-5 times in the archives to get what is being said. Example try listening to the "ROSWELL, YES!" episode of SKTFM near the end of the interview bugged me how the bmg "camoflagued" if you will some words and I had to listen a few times to understand WTF was being said.

Glooko

..."In Meri-chan we trust"

i have a request for RFA = )

More episodes like RFA 35. Mabye you guys can have a information episode once every two months or something, full of information. Mabye you guys can have diffrent topics, like blah blah part 1, 2 etc.. Just an idea cause i like that episode a lot and i am sure many others have also