Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ic0n

Dead....

12 posts in this topic

heya what's up everyone i'm back once agian. Sorry i have'nt been around much my sister keeps funking up our computer so i really don't get much time to get online. Hopefully i'll be able to keep this box the way it is now so i can continue to keep posting and staying in contact with everyone. Anyways nice to see that people are still posting on the fourms.... Now hopefully i'll be able to do the same myself. Until next time keep it real (or phreaky)

You know if anyone here can relate to having limited on-line time, It's me, d00d. BTW, I tried calling you yesterday. I'd like to collaborate with you on my next project. After all, I've been wanting to do a... (wait for it)... "joint" project for a bit now. Hopefully you have the time to spare, and the necessary equipment for this. If not, like I always say, It's all goo. Also, although I most want to do this project with you, v3ric0n, I'd also be willing to work with others with the necessary equipment/time to spare. But, I'm still not sure I'd pick just anyone. And, anyone working with me on the project would be subject to a "non-disclosure policy" on this one until after It's all complete. That is, assuming I stick with the current project plan. Otherwise, if I goo with any of my various other ideas instead, I'd already be good to goo without help. Simply put, we'll see what comes of it all.

hey ic0n

if your the one... i did like the VMB text written by you

yep thats me... Thanks Spaz101 for the feedback.

well i did enjoi it ... did you write any other texts? or files...

Nice site ic0n. Like the text files and for leading me to here.

ha now that i look back a had another one of your files in the past ;)

By any chance, did you ever have any of mine? How about anyone else?

what have you written? i might but i was just pointing out to ic0n that i did like some of his texts...

Captain_b's textfiles can also be found on mine and dual's sites