Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skoby

Hacker Voice Radio

4 posts in this topic

Just for a wee update. The latest episodes have been uploaded to the website and are on the stream server for anyone who is interested. The Hackers Voice, the UK community is growing quite well, so cheers to the binrev people for spreading the word in the UK at your 2600 meetings to everyone. Also a big thanks to 10nix for being on episode 9 last week, great ep! Sorry i missed you on IRC last night buddy.

For those who have not heard, The Hackers Voice, and the radio show Hackers Voice Radio is a UK hacking community set up to get the UK scene active again. We're slowly building up the community and indeed the site, but good things take time. The radio show is a DAILY radio show, normally starts at 9PM GMT, sometimes it lasts between 1hour - 2hours, depending on what we're talking about.

The articles section of the site should be up fairly soon. This is where all the THV people from the UK can share information. Instead of making a magazine, we put it all online because you cannot put a monetary value on information.

So thanks again to people who have listened into our show, emailed us, have come on our IRC channel and supported us whilst we've been starting up. For people who are interested in learning more about whats happening, visit our site at www.hackervoice.co.uk

Thanks!

Wow a UK radio show thats great. I will be sure to tune in just downloading some episodes at the moment I wish you the best of luck with the show.

I live in the Uk and have been listening to different shows for a long time but never a UK one I am really excited.

We are glad you found us. Its been really fantastic how the community has grown including 2600 attendees and other related projects that run alongside HVR.

welcome aboard hope you enjoy your stay and hope you can find something ether entertaining or educational from us :D if not just pop into IRC and say HI from time to time and some one might drop a cock and fart joke............

peace

belial

Some of our latest episodes arn't on our servers yet unfortuantly. We've kinda ran out of space and until we get that sorted we're relying on archive.org, we've kinda ran into a problem with them, so unless we find a mirror or until we increase space on the server, you'll have to either catch us live on the stream at 9PM nearly every day, always on at weekdays tho. Or catch the stream when we're not on live, we play all the previous episodes there. Always a good laugh! :)