Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PsypherX

New Forums Admin

24 posts in this topic

Due to Stank's unplugging, we in the DDP (with Stank's blessing, of course) have realized that we need a new forums admin to handle the day-to-day things an admin is responsible for (making final calls with moderation discussions, general maintenance, backups, etc.)

With this in mind, we've chosen LogosX as the new forum admin. StankDawg has a great and well-documented history with him from their local meetings, and he's proven his worth to us many times over with his excellent documentation of Binary Revolution Radio. He's been a valuable member of our moderating team, and we look forward to having him as our new admin.

That being said, there are no changes planned for the moderating team at this time... everything will function exactly as it has been, and the change will be transparent for the forums at large.

So without further ado, let's all give LogosX a warm Binrev welcome as our new admin! :)

Good Job LogosX!

So i guess having realtions with Stank by the fireplace helps after all, maybe I should look into that.

HAHA, just joking, Good job and keep up the Great work, LogosX!

+Cypress

Holy cow! Congrats LogosX! How about that custom title now that I've been beggin for? ;) Buuuuuudy... Time to put those database skills of yours to use. Good luck with the new job sucke... er I mean admin!

-Dr^ZigMan

What can I say, being Stank's secretary pays off. And nobody worry I have already gotten to Fuck nut someone, so I am not trigger happy or anything. I am waiting with baited breath for the first "Fuck you LogosX" thread.

As for having your title changed or anything admin related, I don't take bribes, but donations are well excepted. And by the way my favorite beer is Guinness do with that info as you will.

And by the way my favorite beer is Guinness do with that info as you will.

Ahhh Guiness... A meal in a pint glass! And for the record, LogosX likes his beer by the liter, him and droops <ducks>

-Dr^ZigMan

Agrees Guiness is about the best thing ever invented. Second only to controlled fire and electricity.

I am really sorry I have to say this...

And I, for one, welcome our new overlord. I'd like to remind LogosX, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in his underground hacking forums.

Again sorry for this it comes from being a slashdot/simpsons addict.

Ok, so next meeting I'll buy ya a beer.

Since when were you old enough to buy beer o.0? ;)

-Dr^ZigMan

Since when were you old enough to buy beer o.0? ;)

-Dr^ZigMan

Heh, well in the past I have been able to buy liquor without being ID'd....Worked greatest in New Orleans...And then there is the social engineering in the bars...

Bartender: "Can I see your ID please?"

Me: "Oh, it is in my car...I am a college student that came down here to visit my parents...I attend COLLEGE_HERE"

Bartender: "Ok, so what classes are you taking?"

Me: "I am taking computer science...my professor is Phillip Zimmerman, currently we are studying algorithms"

Bartender: (Confused) "Ok, what can I get you?"

Heh, well in the past I have been able to buy liquor without being ID'd....Worked greatest in New Orleans...And then there is the social engineering in the bars...

Me: "Oh, it is in my car...I am a college student that came down here to visit my parents...I attend COLLEGE_HERE"

Me: "I am taking computer science...my professor is Phillip Zimmerman, currently we are studying algorithms"

I don't know what kind of hick bars you went to but I've been a bartender for a long time, and someone say, "Oh it is in my car" I say, "Oh go get it." ;)

-Dr^ZigMan

Yeah when I was a kid, you either stood in front of the store....and hope the 24 year old didnt tell you to get fucked, or buy the beer, keep it, then say get fucked. Or a beer run.

Not that I ever did a beer run. :)

/me goes to find my halo.

I don't know what kind of hick bars you went to but I've been a bartender for a long time, and someone say, "Oh it is in my car" I say, "Oh go get it." ;)

-Dr^ZigMan

Hehe, I remember when you were a Bartender!

And all the other bartenders there I would go to and I would find some cup laying around the DDR machine and would go up to the bartender and say "Umm yes, Can I get a refill of coke please? Also, Can I have a new glass, I dont know who has been drinking out of it..." and then I would have a coke...and a clean glass!

why did stank quit? i kinda loved him.....

(specifically i mean..i read his unplugging post)

Edited by Debris

Congratulations LogosX, Oh and Bill everything is random. Therefore nothing matters. So for stank saying something doesn't matter isn't correct. Nothing matters :P

As much as I love Stank, this is the congrats LogosX thread...

Congrats LogosX! Good Job! <more butt kissing so I don't get fucknutted> :)

-Dr^ZigMan

why did stank quit? i kinda loved him.....

(specifically i mean..i read his unplugging post)

http://www.stankdawg.com/content/view/43/2/

don't know if you read this since you posted that, but w/e thats why.

aww...i really feel sad now. i one day hoped to have an equal status to Stank. i cant believe how ignorant people can be. he truly was a helper to all. if only people could open their minds and/or have mroe patience.