Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coder(365)

The 895 Project

73 posts in this topic

Yeah, thanks for the info Oswald, try to avoid FWD if you can.

In other news, thanks to the generosity of rmpants, the site has moved, (popups are gay!). the new site can be found at..

http://895scans.nullwire.net/

Give it a little bit for the DNS to update, in the meanwhile, I have the following Blocks still available.

I'm off to bed, so I'll check back in the morning.

Edited by Coder(365)

as far as Natas' exchange we could do that after this. it shouldn't take to long to do 895.

I am retracting my block of 34 8751 - 9000.

After thinking about it, I have better things to scan.

as far as Natas' exchange we could do that after this. it shouldn't take to long to do 895.

The 944 project was started 2 years ago and still isnt done. I said "this shouldnt take to long to do" back then and look where its at today. So I'd think again before assuming that. In reality, its August 16th in a few hours. School will be starting up for people again very soon. Interest will drop soon.

Natas brings up some good points. Natas, what exactly makes the exchange you have in mind so lucrative?

If, or when we do this other exchange, I suggest you assign blocks starting from 0, not 1. (e.g. 9300-9399 instead of 9301-9400) This way the block can be easily described: 93XX.

Well, I'll finish this 200, then I'll be free to do whatever. Natas, why not just do your exchange *after* this one?

Caustiq: Take a look at this list. Looks like theres some crazy shit! http://www.800domains.com/71/36.htm And I already know of one very useful number in this exchange! There has to be a bunch of other stuff in the 9,000 other numbers in the block.

Unity: After this one? That could be 2+ years from now!

I am interested in Natas' exchange. I think if Natas thinks it would make for a good scan, then we should finish up any scans that are near completion in the 895, then work on Natas' exchange, putting the 895 on the back-burner. Then when that is done we could come back to the 895.

Caustiq: Take a look at this list. Looks like theres some crazy shit! http://www.800domains.com/71/36.htm And I already know of one very useful number in this exchange!

I tried 5 numbers from that list that I thought were interesting, but none of them were as described.

However, myself, I've finished the 200 numbers I was assigned in this project. I can of course scan more from 895, but I wouldn't be opposed to starting on 713 either. If it's considered a higher priority that is.

It really doesn't matter to me. I'll scan whatever.  I just tried the 895 exchange and it doesn't play well with FWD.  :angry:  " Number can not be followed by an asterisk."  Off to a landline I go....

Free World Dialup allows dialing toll free numbers on the PSTN in the USA, and many other countries as well. Try, try, again.

Edited by Caustiq

It really doesn't matter to me. I'll scan whatever.  I just tried the 895 exchange and it doesn't play well with FWD.  :angry:  " Number can not be followed by an asterisk."  Off to a landline I go....

Free World Dialup allows dialing toll free numbers on the PSTN in the USA, and many other countries as well. Try, try, again.

You can also use Asterisk + NuFone or iaxComm + NuFone. They terminate toll free for nothing very well.

Caustiq: Take a look at this list. Looks like theres some crazy shit! http://www.800domains.com/71/36.htm And I already know of one very useful number in this exchange! There has to be a bunch of other stuff in the 9,000 other numbers in the block.

am I missing something? That site's rubbish, example...

800-710-0149 dns reverse lookup zones <br>

800-710-0150 smtp reverse lookup <br>

800-710-0151 dictionary reverse lookup <br>

800-710-0152 online reverse lookup <br>

800-710-0157 reverse arp lookup <br>

800-710-0161 linux reverse lookup <br>

800-710-0163 isp reverse lookup <br>

800-710-0166 reverse lookup wireless <br>

800-710-0167 dns reverse lookup failed <br>

800-710-0169 reverse dns lookup command <br>

sendmail, bind, smtp, blahblah.

800 domains is a load of crap. Like, every number in existance is there but, none of them are right. Just some computer that generated descriptions for all the 800's.

DarkSlider, that's fine, thanks for letting me know.

Everyone else, I think it'd be ok to still contuine with the 895, but at a lower priority and move over to the 713 (or whatever it was). Natas has been around a hella lot longer than I have, and knows a hella lot more than I do, I'm taking his word on this. I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in another group scan type project, it personally doesn't matter to me what exchange we do. I'm all for to move.

If anyone does not want to move, that's ok too, go ahead and finish up your section on the 895. It'll be interesting to see how this works out either way.

Natas, the ball is in your court now. Play as you wish.

mgrossa...

I have you down for 1001-1250

Liife,

got you down for block 36, 9101-9200

Edited by Coder(365)

Unity: After this one? That could be 2+ years from now!

The nazi just wants $195 to RespOrg one tollfree number, so he made a fake index of every toll free number to draw you into his site when you're searching for that number.

Who you callin' nazi? That's *my* website! :D

Put me down for 35.

You can also use Asterisk + NuFone or iaxComm + NuFone. They terminate toll free for nothing very well.

The problem I have with that method is it isn't entirely anonymous since NuFone requires paypal information in order to register. Any softphone supporting SIP works with FWD, and they do not verify the authenticity of registration information.

Trem, have you down for block 35

Sub-Sonix, that block has been took by Trem, I can split a 250 with you if you'd like. Would you feel ok with doing half of a 250? That's 125 instead of 100.

I need something to do. I'll take block 19. That's 5001-5250.

If we're sticking with this exchange, than I will take:

Block 05, 1501 - 1750