Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain B

Anyone here from the PLA bridge?

11 posts in this topic

Just takin' a sort of "head count". And, another reason I ask is 'cause if you go on there, you may run into me. (Assuming that matters).

I get on there occasionally. whenever the mood strikes.

i have yet to get on there when anyone from 'round these parts is on. one of these days...

If your talking about www.phonelosers.com

cant go back :) me and murdoc got into a fight .... well not really just dont wanna go back because murdoc always has to contradict me

Spaz :grr:

me and murdoc got into a fight .... well not really just dont wanna go back because murdoc always has to contradict me

I know Murdoc (Not personally, but I've been on the bridge over there when he was there, too). Yeah, he doesn't always come off as the greatest of guys. But, don't get me wrong, I'm no choir boy myself. And, to cover the other comment, why exactly is it necessary to wait for anyone "from around these parts" to get on there before going there? Just making a point. Although, I'll admit, I'd much rather go there if I knew S-Dawg, White Raven, or perhaps a few of the rest of you was going to be there. But, I still get on there from time to time. Lately, someone's been pHux0riNg around on there. Constantly playing one long, un-ending tone of some type. Those kind of scumbags desperately need to have their fingers broken, so that way, they can't dial into these conf bridges and disrupt it for everyone like that.

why exactly is it necessary to wait for anyone "from around these parts" to get on there before going there?

i should've phrased that one differently, i meant to say that i've either gotten no one, or i've gotten people who don't visit these forums, on the bridge.

Murdocs a very smart guy and i like him alot (not litteraly) but i thing the gayness just gives him an edge that he cracks over (no offence)

It's not his personal preferences in life that kinda bugs me, It's his personality that sometimes gets on my nerves a little. As far as the preferences, I'm an open-minded guy. Whatever floats his, or anyone else's boat, if you know what I mean. It's all goo, as far as I'm concerned.

I've been on the PLA voice bridge every once in a while.

I was used to it being on the Utah line, and was wondering where it had gone to until just a little bit earlier today.