F34TH3R

Hacking Speeches

10 posts in this topic

Anyone know where I could find an extensive list of speeches and talks about the wide topic of hacking? I have been to the textfiles.com's audio section, but don't like how most of the talks don't have a descriptions. Any ideas? I know, I know, I should read, but with school coming up, I got homework/gaming during the day, and listening to speeches at night when I'm relaxed and can actually soak up the material. Thanks!

Quit your job. Drop out of school. Sell all your posessions. STOP playing games, doing drugs, jacking off, and talking to girls. Leech off of everyone you know. Reading is not enough, neither is going to 'cons' or bitching on irc. To learn, you must do.

Edited by lowtec

Quit your job. Drop out of school. Sell all your posessions. STOP playing games, doing drugs, jacking off, and talking to girls. Leech off of everyone you know. Reading is not enough, neither is going to 'cons' or bitching on irc. To learn, you must do.

you know you're elite when ur balls explode. :P

um...thanks..I guess. You have a point, but I don't see how posting what you did has helped with my original question.

:D Gotta love sarcasm

-_- eh....

Edited by sharpwun

that defcon 13 link is good but if you google for "defcon media archives" sorry i'm just too lazy to do it myself you will get access to all of the previous defcons. i reccomend the gobbles speech fuckin shit made me laff my ass off. pr0j3ctm4yh3m 4lyfe kinda shit

and of course that hacktv type stuff, dougtv was hilarious watchin lucky redbox with his voicebox knocked me off my couch. packetsniffers, system, broken, yeah hope, blackhat has a good archive too. there is a kickass presentation by hoglund somewhere out there at a university, once again google prolly has it i is just too lazy right now. if you hit that google video and do some searches u can dig up some interesting news articles on "hackers" .