Irongeek

Shmoocon 2006

12 posts in this topic

Considering it's in my city, I'll definitely be reppin'! The Wardman's a nice-ass hotel, too, so the package deals conference attendees will get will definitely be worth it.

If I get to go I hope I can find some folks from BinRev to room with.

I'd let you crash at my place, but I do believe droops and the missus already have dibs. If you're really hard-pressed for cash and no one objects to it, I've got some floorspace if you want to bring a sleeping bag or something.

I might end up doing the sleeping bag thing. I'll let you know when it gets closer to the con. University tech workers don't get paid alot. Thanks much.

No problem. Fuck, if you guys wanted to sardine the shit, I could charge $10 a head for "PsypherX's Hostel." :lol:

Seriously though, I expect sexual favors. ^_^

Seventy five dollars is a bit much for me at the moment with college starting and all but would you take the sexual favor for nothing in return?

Seventy five dollars is a bit much for me at the moment with college starting and all but would you take the sexual favor for nothing in return?

Please! What kind of guy do you think I am?

Of course! :lol:

i might need some floor space ...... but that all depends on what other nc2600ers go

I live around DC, I might be able to go. It'd be great to see some BinRev people there.