Jason Scott

DEFCON Sushi Party Photos

34 posts in this topic

Ok who is this guy?  Dude seriously you have an emo haircut.  CHANGE IT NOW!  and UNDYE IT  OR SOMETHING! :yell:

That's not an emo haircut, it's "uncut". Emo haircuts are those well, much to my chagrin, like my hair. Oh, and those gay "grow one side really long and pull it over your eye" haircuts.

Summers End rule live.

let guys do their hair however they want you homos.

Only girls can talk about a guy's hair. You people are gayer than natas talking about....nm

Only girls can talk about a guy's hair.  You people are gayer than natas talking about....nm

Bwuahahaha, well said!

Only girls can talk about a guy's hair.  You people are gayer than natas talking about....nm

"Excuse me, can you tell me where I can find 'Bukkake Lane'?"

or even better at defcon to one of the bartenders...

"Uhhhh... you've got some Bukkake on your shoe..." "what? Where?"

heh

-Dr^ZigMan

Can someone point out which picture is of who? I'd like to have a face associated with the names of these people.

Can someone point out which picture is of who? I'd like to have a face associated with the names of these people.

A FED!!! :P

Looks like you guys had fun, maybe in a few more years.

That's not an emo haircut, it's "uncut". Emo haircuts are those well, much to my chagrin, like my hair. Oh, and those gay "grow one side really long and pull it over your eye" haircuts.

I prefer the "I have no money for a haircut" look, as well as the "I slept on my keyboard last night" look.

Damn, now I want some sushi. I will just have to live with PB.

Here is a little story to go along with the photos. That night Subzer0 ordered a Screaming Orgasm after Strom recommended it. Strom then asked Subzer0 if he wanted to share because it is quite the large plate of food. Subzer0 agreed and then shared a screaming orgasm with Strom. Everyone witnessed it. Both of them said it was good.