Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hexahubris

an awesome find!!!!!

29 posts in this topic

i was walking around tonight, and i saw, out of the corner of my eye, a white van with a logo that looked like the sbc logo.upon further inspection, i saw that my suspicions were correct. it was so awesome!!!! unfortunately, i didnt have a flash light or gloves, so i couldnt get into it and get anything out of it, but i know the guy has to live there because after seeing the van, i went to a curb about i dunno, 50 to 70 feet away and sat there for about 45 minutes, kinda doing some recon. nobody got into the van, so im gonna go back tomorrow after purchasing a light and gloves. this is so awesome!!! this is the first chance ive gotten to get into a telco truck. ive seen em parked some places, but its always in the day when i see them. this one i can go to it on my own time, so it RULES!!! if i get anything interesting, ill be sure to post it here. am i the only one whos exited about this? lol

im going out to do more recon work on it. laters

am i the only one whos exited about this? lol

im going out to do more recon work on it. laters

you are not alone. i too get excited about spending time in prison. seriously,i would not go down that road if i were you. :nono:

yeah - don't be an idiot...don't break into the van. it's ILLEGAL.

Only thing your going to find is a line man set, MAYBE some manuals/papers, and other tools. Its up to you, but its not worth going to jail for.

Lineman's handset - 200 bucks for a decent model.

Lineman's handset - 70 bucks for a basic model.

Spending hard time in federal, pound me in the ass prison -

PRICELESS.

I guess the mods just have to leave this post here, seeing as there is no "felony crimes forum".

The federal pound me in the ass prison line makes me laugh every time. :lol:

Oh and hexahubris, just curious, do you think that this is something common. Something even five percent of the small phone phreaking population would consider? Would you walk into say, a music store and proclaim "dude, I just found the perfect vein" or maybe go to a car audio forum and claim your about to "steal the sickest set of subs and an amp"?

No?

Why do that here then?

thats all they keep in those things? manuals and stuff? ive never been into one, but people have told me they keep like DATU numbers and shit like that in there. thats really the only reason i was going to do it, was to look for numbers.

oh yes and i dont sneak around and i dont even own a hoody

You've already thought about this far too much for it to be anything more than an ode to faggotry.

here we go again..... search this site for what will happen when you mess with DATU numbers. dude, pick up a phone and start scanning like the rest of us. that's part of the fun in exploring the phone system. :D

here we go again..... search this site for what will happen when you mess with DATU numbers. dude, pick up a phone and start scanning like the rest of us. that's part of the fun in exploring the phone system.  :D

thats true.

kern_alert Posted Today, 07:54 PM

You've already thought about this far too much for it to be anything more than an ode to faggotry.

i never thought i was going to get flamed this much for trying to get information :)

its cool though, most of the stuff is just warnings. i guess it would be kinda stupid to try to get into someones car. especiallly where i live. so a thank you and also a big fucking flip of the bird to all of you who flamed me!! (just kidding)

Hey, don't be kidding. It's fine to be pissed off when someone flames you. But take that anger, and make it into something useful. :)

just trying to help. no flaming intended. B)

You've had enough warnings.

Go for it and take pictures.

Don't be a pussy. Break into the van late at night (3 or 4 AM), and take the stuff you need. Be smart, wear gloves, and something to conceal your face.

Edited by smes

If you're eighteen years of age , or older- :nono:

And if you're underage- do your thing :ninja:

Although it doesn't really matter if you don't get caught. Which you probably won't. Just be careful.

Don't be a pussy. Break into the van late at night (3 or 4 AM), and take the stuff you need. Be smart, wear gloves, and something to conceal your face.

Come to think of it. Go for it!

If you're eighteen years of age , or older-  :nono: 

And if you're underage- do your thing  :ninja:

If you have nothing to look forward to in life and your under age. Break into that bitch! :grr:

</Sarcasm end>

Would you walk into say, a music store and proclaim "dude, I just found the perfect vein".

I've only had about 2 hours of sleep so could someone explain this to me? I'm REALLY having a hard time understanding this. I just don't see how a vein and music store go together....

Would you walk into say, a music store and proclaim "dude, I just found the perfect vein".

I've only had about 2 hours of sleep so could someone explain this to me? I'm REALLY having a hard time understanding this. I just don't see how a vein and music store go together....

Just taking a wild guess, but I think it's a reference to Rock 'n Roll

just trying to help. no flaming intended. 

yeah i kno.

Dress up as batman and do it around 2 PM on a saturday. That's your best bet. Nobody will think you are breaking in, they'll be more like "wtf is that sbc guy doing? ...morons" hehe.

you would find more useful things trashing and get in alot less trouble if you get caught

This may be a van of someone who who works on the POTS/Centrex side of the business you will find little more than wire(various), phone jacks and blocks and a tool belt. This is what was in a Verizon van when I was setting up a remote office for my company.

Verizon has seperate techs that work on the "Digital" end one the business. I assume that there would be more interesting items in thier vans.

Sure, I'll explain it. It isn't the perfect example, just what I came up with typing real quick I guess. I have been involved in the rock scene for over 15 years. When you have been around long enough you realize the usage of oxy's, heroin or anything else you can inject is much higher among rock muscians than say...accountants. Nothing personal if your a budding musician or something, thats just how it is on a tour. Free coke in the early 90's when i started out has become free Oxy's lately.

Not every band has a junkie, I know. Not even close to all....I had 3 bands last longer than 6 months, none had a junkie in them. But if you could name me an actual field of work with higher junkie numbers, I'd love to hear it. (Truckers don't dount, I needed an example with needles, not a meth addled zombie example.) :)

Crazy side note: One guy I know misses the needle itself, and while he takes methadone, he also injects vodka. Says it gets him wasted, and like i said, he likes the feeling if injecting.

Edit: forgot the quote

Edited by Evolve