Havoc

Gary McKinnon's interview

7 posts in this topic

Ugh, realplayer can suck the penis. I hate the program.

Anyway. Yeah, he /did/ (what is the meaning of the double slash?! I use it to look cool) commit a crime, however, I'm too tired to figure out what his sentence is.

I suppose that it's alright for me to post this as the interview is available online, at present...

For those of you who are unable to listen to the RealMedia version, I've got an MP3 and OGG version available. If you want a copy, email: heprimm == at == gmail == dot == com, with the type you'd like.

I'm sorry if this isn't allowed.

hacker = subversive = criminal = terrorist = JAIL or fines or come and work for us <_<

Judged by the salivating press and sentenced by obsolete judges the zombie public mindlessly watching on whilst wondering what is on TV tonight and whether they need this new broadband thing - the guy has no hope I am afraid to say. :(

Anyway. Yeah, he /did/ (what is the meaning of the double slash?! I use it to look cool) commit a crime

Enclosing something in two slashes == italics.

"Yeah, he /did/ commit a crime" is understood to be identical to "Yeah, he did commit a crime"

He doesn't have anything to backup his claims. He smoked weed, lost his girlfriend, and didn't have a job. He wanted to be caught.

He sounds like a skiddiot to me.

He explained his process as downloading commercially available tools, and scanning large networks. Seemingly did nothing to hide his tracks. Moreover, what was that shit about the images he couldnt download because they were "too huge" but viewed them on a remote desktop...

He just sounds a lot smarter cause of his british accent.

I think its quite clear that this whole story was fabricated by the US government and mckinnon is in cahoots with the CIA.