Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hacnslash

thanks bland!!!

3 posts in this topic

wow, i just finished listening to rfa 64 (yea im behind...) and I think i just might install suse 8.2 now!!! and Bland, thanks for using my pic man, makes me feel special man, I mean if someone likes something that I made, it just makes my day, thanks man!!!!!!!

SuSE 8.2 kicks sooooooo muck ass, you wont be let down. As for your pic, i couldnt resist it. I thought it showed all the signs of brilliant pop art. First of all it spoofed a pop culture icon, second, it plays a little off of the digital graffiti aspect, and third.... hmmm..... its just fukking cool :D oh wait i've got a third reason... its all about the phreaking!! thanks

i am very content with slackware right now, i just hate it that i cant play any games on it without upgrading some kind of library, and every time i try and upgrade anything important it craps out on me and i have to reinstall. I think i just might go for one of the "noob" linuxes out there, just for the fun factor, and because i can see you are very impressed by suse, i think im gonna try it......thanks for the props on the pic too ^_^