Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
P(?)NYB(?)Y

BellCoreRadio episode 2

6 posts in this topic

well, we released the second episode a few days ago, so i thought i'd let everyone know. the sound quality is still shit because i had to use the handheld recorder again. other than that, it was a fun show. I hope you guys enjoy it

i guess i should post a link...

hi-fi mp3

low-fi mp3

ogg

Edited by ponyboy_

well, we released the second episode a few days ago, so i thought i'd let everyone know. the sound quality is still shit because i had to use the handheld recorder again. other than that, it was a fun show. I hope you guys enjoy it

i guess i should post a link...

hi-fi mp3

low-fi mp3

ogg

Quite an episode. I've added it now to

http://audio.textfiles.com/shows/bellcoreradio

Like anyone else whose shows I'm adding, I always appreciate more information of there is any, like exact dates of shows, any additional textfiles or assisting files to go into the directory, you name it. Good luck with your show.

why are you using a handheld recorder? ntheory will let you record on a bellsmind conf if you ask nicely.

a friend of mine set us up a PBX, and we're waiting for him to get back from a roadtrip to set us up a recorded conference. but, if ntheory reads this, if you would hook us up temporarily, that'd be sweet.

Jason, thanks alot for the mirror. I never expected that people would actually enjoy listening to the show. I just hope i can keep satisfying people.

Jason, thanks alot for the mirror. I never expected that people would actually enjoy listening to the show. I just hope i can keep satisfying people.

Not to sound weird, but I don't archive or not archive based on quality; I archive based on its existence. I am not fond of the idea of being the arbiter of what's "worthy" or "not worthy". If someone's show is bad, then it's good to have because they might do work down the line that's great and you see the progression. If a show is good, then it functions as reference material down the line. We really can't tell, at this juncture of history, what's got "meaning" in the grand sense, so I just grab it all before it disappears.

Not to sound weird, but I don't archive or not archive based on quality; I archive based on its existence. I am not fond of the idea of being the arbiter of what's "worthy" or "not worthy". If someone's show is bad, then it's good to have because they might do work down the line that's great and you see the progression. If a show is good, then it functions as reference material down the line. We really can't tell, at this juncture of history, what's got "meaning" in the grand sense, so I just grab it all before it disappears.

i understand, but i'm going to keep pretending that you are archiving it because its the best show youever heard. Gotta keep up the morale, you know?