|cfh|

Stank:

86 posts in this topic

Uh, thanks for hosting this stuff, and giving out somewhat useful information on certain past BinRev Radios. Although your Google AdSense hacking thing sucked.

You'll be back, of course, we know you can't stay away. =D

I wasn't going to post here because, hey whats one more person but then I noticed everyone else was doing it so I figured I'd jump on board and be cool. Seriously though, Stank, what you've done, for so many people including myself is amazing. Very few people have the leadership abilities to bring together a community and keep it together for so long. You have helped so many people not only learn about technology but with your help you have prevented alot of people take a real interest in something rather than a passing phase. You will be missed. Now come here and give me a hug :wub:.

One last thing, everything I've said (except the hug, thats only for stank) goes for all of the past and present DDP members. They deserve credit also.

Thanks buddy, hope to hear from you soon :)

Edited by centrinix

Farewell-but I think you'll be back :unsure:

Just saw this thread -- sorry to hear it. You will be missed.

disappointing (ha spelling) to say the least.... i wish i could've had the chance to learn more from you....and gotten to know you better....

good luck in the future man :)

I wish you the best of luck...

Sometimes that big crappy thing called life gets int he way of things, and you must move on. Just, realise how much you love us all and come running back soon.

never really interacted with ya much there stank although i have read/watched/listened to your actions for many many moons now.

it was actually your board that showed me that we could get the girliez and for this i am eternally thankful dude.

remember watchin u pimp on yer vw last summer and laughing my ass off at your refusal to go any further when you had some strong wifi signals going on

it was actually just this weekend that i realized that lucky from dougtv was lucky from pwned

you're a huge backbone to this used to be subculture that we call g33ks

mucho thanks big guy

ps sorry for the ramble

It was about this time last year(a very rough time in my life) that I found binrev.com, HackTV, and this forum. I consider myself lucky to have taken part in a learning environment where Im not ashamed of being a noob regarding certain technologies and certainly dont have to fear any flaming when asking about something I dont understand. Thanks for giving me a place where I feel excepted but most importantly comfortable. I hope it stays that way around here.

Good for you Stank.