|cfh|

Stank:

86 posts in this topic

Good luck, and thanks for what you have done.

Edited by |cfh|

Stank is too dedicated to unplug.

stank will be to busy with the real world (work) soon so this was bound to be happen, but its just to bad that it had to happen like this.

Of course we will all be upset to see Stank unplug, but that is obviously the best thing for him to do right now. YES we should all just stop crying pleading, respect his choice,wish him well and thank him for his hard work and the memories he has brought us all to date!

well, stank, buddy i wish you the best and i really appreciate all you've done for us <3

Planetlave: Real Life just gets in the way sometimes

Edited by TelcoBob

Noooo where else can you hear sipping lemon and typing, a moment in radio history!

Are the forums going down?

Stank,

I don't know what people are having a problem with. As far as I can tell, you have done nothing but contribute to this community. Someone fill me in. Stank, you are OK in my book. I still owe you from that thing with the guy in the place and I'll never forget it. :-)

Stank,

Thanks for everything you have done for this community! The forum and your mag is what got me back into the scene after a 5 year hiatus. I wish it wasn't going down like this and hate to see you leave, but best of luck to you in your new endeavors!

Not to be a dick, but will the BinRev crew still carry the torch?

not sure what spurred this but hey, you've got my best wishes. see you 'round, man.

I don't know what people are having a problem with.  As far as I can tell, you have done nothing but contribute to this community

amen :)

i don't see how you could dislike a guy that does so much for you

i had a feeling for some time that this was going to happen.

I just hope that you will reconsider.

All the best

- belial

Hate to see you go stank, thanks for all you've done.

All the best StankDawg. I'm sure i'm not alone here in wishing you well for the future, and I'm sure i'm also not alone in saying, Thank you for your time that you've put into Binary Revolution.

Until next time

I've already discussed how I feel on the matter to Stank in our secret DDP lair underneath the Miami Intl airport, so I'll just get this off my chest:

People bitch, people moan, people try to prove they are the coolest by attempting to kick the biggest kid on the block in the ass and running away. OK, fine, be that way. Your actions have consquences, StankDawg is a nice guy who has poured a lot out for this community, and people like you ruin it for everyone else by driving him away from the scene. So, I speak for a lot of people when I say 'Fuck you'.

(This is not directed to a certain person or group, but I believe those who it is directed to will know who they are)

damn, well i wish stank the best with everything that happens, aaaaaaaw its a shitter now, hacknslash is gunna take over the IRC channel ;)

wish ya the best stank, keep the fire buring dawg.

I have no idea what's going on. I heard that Stank had to unplug for a while, but i am cluless as to why (is there a stank bitch? --- not to be offensive, but a female dawg is a bitch).

Anyway, i just wanted to thank Stank for all that he has done for all of us. Also, for all the time that he has given up, just so that he could educate all teh people. I know that Stankdawg has been a role-model for me, and I am sure he has been a role-model for a lot of you out there.

*sobs* Thank You, STANKDAWG, for all that you have done for me and for all the other people. Also, Thank You STANKDAWG on behalf of all those, too 1337 to thank you themselves.

Please, stank, keep us updated as to what is going on with you, if at all possible.

+Cypress

:o Still can't believe that StankDawg is leaving :o

:( thanks stankdawg, is the stankdawg community still going to be alive? or are you just leaving binrev?

I wish you the best Stank. I learned so much from the forums and from listening to your show. I'll miss seeing you post on here. Take care of yourself.

I've already discussed how I feel on the matter to Stank in our secret DDP lair underneath the Miami Intl airport, so I'll just get this off my chest:

People bitch, people moan, people try to prove they are the coolest by attempting to kick the biggest kid on the block in the ass and running away. OK, fine, be that way. Your actions have consquences, StankDawg is a nice guy who has poured a lot out for this community, and people like you ruin it for everyone else by driving him away from the scene. So, I speak for a lot of people  when I say 'Fuck you'.

(This is not directed to a certain person or group, but I believe those who it is directed to will know who they are)

i would like to second that "fuck you", and huge <sarcaism> Thank You </sarcaism> to the people that did this.....

I don't know if you will ever see this, but thank you Stankdawg. You and your projects have been very important to me, even though I never showed it too much. I guess I was kind of expecting this as well. Well, good luck!

To the people who know Stankdawg: Will he still be going to DefCon, and what will happen to Binary Revolution Radio?

Edited by Elzair

I never had any personal interactions with the fellow, but as someone who has had to unplug for personal reasons, all I can say is that I hope it all comes out as well for you as it did for me--that said, i hope we see you again in the future

regards

-blacklines