StankDawg

HackTV episode 2 is now out!

57 posts in this topic

Yep, I also enjoyed this episode. I liked the bit about the card reader best.

If someone could please PM with the time index and frame number of the frame where I missed a blur I'd greatly apprecaite it. I went frame by frame through the entire show and didn't catch anything, so I'm curious as to if the random blur just happened to be readable through, or if the matte slipped. Please do it in a PM as well. Thank you.

-Dr^ZigMan

awesome, Nice work. That music is great, need it available for download seperate from the movie.

If someone could please PM with the time index and frame number of the frame where I missed a blur I'd greatly apprecaite it.  I went frame by frame through the entire show and didn't catch anything, so I'm curious as to if the random blur just happened to be readable through, or if the matte slipped.  Please do it in a PM as well.  Thank you.

-Dr^ZigMan

BTW; If you listen to BRR-104, I think you'll realise the "truth" behind that blur :)

Dr zigman, the blur slipped (mis-keyframed). I can't be arsed to re-watch the movie right now, but if you still haven't gotten a pm from anybody in a couple days, pm me and I'll look through it.

Dr zigman, the blur slipped (mis-keyframed). I can't be arsed to re-watch the movie right now, but if you still haven't gotten a pm from anybody in a couple days, pm me and I'll look through it.

You guys are unbelievable ! - Why don't you listen to what Acidus and StankDawg said about the reason for the loss of blur in BinRevRadio episode 104. Here, I'll even give you a time frame: 26:10.