Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doug

Doug TV 3 released

40 posts in this topic

Gotta add my 0.02 bucks, good show.

*notes* vodka then cranberry, important stuff

LMAO! The best part was when natas did his lucky impression!!.. " You filming? Why you filming Doug? Your such a fucking n00b Doug!?" :D And the whole Venetian Hotel thing with the white robes and shit. " Pimp kicks! "

Edited by SUB-S0NIX

Don't forget my 2 cameras as well ;)

both me and whitesword are going to be filmin like crazy and just bothering people with the camera.  I think we should merge an episode and have like WhiteDougSword TV...haha

both me and whitesword are going to be filmin like crazy and just bothering people with the camera.  I think we should merge an episode and have like WhiteDougSword TV...haha

lol ok bro

LMAO! The best part was when natas did his lucky impression!!.. " You filming? Why you filming Doug? Your such a fucking n00b Doug!?"  :D And the whole Venetian Hotel thing with the white robes and shit. " Pimp kicks! "

HAHAHA. I was so stoked on those Venitian robes. I really wanted to keep them but we would of gotten charged like $79 for it. I bought those Venitian slippers though. Theyre tight.

yeah that was ntheory that shouted the pimp kicks.

LMAO! The best part was when natas did his lucky impression!!.. " You filming? Why you filming Doug? Your such a fucking n00b Doug!?"  :D And the whole Venetian Hotel thing with the white robes and shit. " Pimp kicks! "

HAHAHA. I was so stoked on those Venitian robes. I really wanted to keep them but we would of gotten charged like $79 for it. I bought those Venitian slippers though. Theyre tight.

lol, I want to take a snap shot of you and the robe and make it my avatar or desktop back ground. But any ways that shit was l33t natas! I cant wait to see this years DefCon footage!

Snap shots ( I hope you dont mind Doug or Natas ) ( Also for some reason in my browser the images seem to resize from time to time, big and small)

18723101266.gif

18723115545.gif

18723203043.gif

18723214065.gif

18723223123.gif

18723231767.gif

lmao. i might put those in the gallery on dougtv.org if its cool with natas

hahah i look way sketchy with the shitty res and shitty lighting.

Finally got to see it, kick ass! After seeing your credits I see we are going to have some competition for some of our future projects we are planning on... ;)

Excellent job!

That was pretty cool, as always, Doug. Makes me wanna go to defcon even more than I do now.