Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xconf

11 posts in this topic

Hello, Im a newbie, I want to become a hacker and i've been on the hacker search for about a year + now... I know no programming lanugagues though, im learning perl right now and about to enter C. Help me, if you have any tips and pointers...thanx.

Please feel free to read this rather informative article, and let me know how you liked it. :)

PsypherX....psypherx.......remember me from the IRC?

nice article...guess i have to start reading emphatcially...

cool site dude, what did you use for the logo, adobe photoshop? yeah and the doc.was informative, just what i needed to get in the zone....thanx alot, i havent finished it, but when i do i'll let you know in irc..

:)

You know, we get a n00bie "i know nothing yet and want to learn" post or "teach me to hack" post every month or two. Anyone besides me think that there should just be an official stickied beginner thread where people can just post good stuff that would help n00bs?

Edited by Dr. Z2A

i agree. But also not to discourage people from posting questions

Thanks for the kind words, xconf. :) The reason I wrote that article is to address the issue of "how to hack." Hacking isn't as much an exercise as it is a state of mind. Once you get in the right mindset, the technical stuff (while still hard sometimes) becomes easier to deal with.

Best of luck, and read, read, read!

as psypherx {DDP} said, read read read....

sighs...

-----------------------------

blessed are the geeks, for they shall internet the earth

The http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html tut. or I wont call it a tut. I'd rather call it an introduction to hacking... Its quite informative yeah, i really liked it, also you might just want to get hacking for dummies xconf. I dont have the book myself but i hear its quite a good read....