Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
forsaken_saint

Restricted#

13 posts in this topic

Ok, so I am sitting here playing halo 2 and my cell fone rings. I look at it and it says "Restricted#" so I'm like..ok and answer it. The person who starts talking "says" they are from some unplanned pregnancy place in Chattanooga, a place near my home. Then she says that my girlfriend has had a child and all this other stuff about how I need to meet her at the unplanned building in Chattanooga. Well I know this is bullshit because I have never had sex before so I know it has to be a prank or something. So I hang up, then she calls back and this time I say "1. how did you get my number?" It is my cell and don't tell many people. "2. Leave me alone", to that she says "NO!". Then I bust up with "Well due to the new patriot act I can sue you for violation of section 32B code 534" then she hangs up..

So my question is how can I get the number that has called to see if it really is that place and the got a wrong # or if it was a prank...Thanks

if this is in the wrong area, please move..

Edited by forsaken_saint

set up your phone to not accept calls from blocked numbers. Then if they call back you will see it on caller id.

Or you could just ignore it and get on with your life.

i'm glad that you shared that you are still a virgin. :wacko: it would be easier to forget about the phone call, than to trace the number.

note the time that she called, or when she calls again, and talk to your wireless provider about harassment. After 3 complaints they will log the times, durations, and #'s of the calls.

Get the # from your provider through a lawyer.

Think about pressing harassment charges (or just threaten to)

If you dont want to bring lawyers into it, tell the lady (the next time she calls) that you understand your responsibility, and want to meet with her to make it right. Pick a random, uncomfortable place, and do not show up. (make sure to ask directly if the conversation is being recorded. If it is do not admit {even if it is a lie} to anything)

Also, in your case, it may not be a bad idea to call the bluff, and offer to submit to a blood test.

Wost comes to worst, just change your cell #.

Edited by 10nix

Ok, I am 16 and that is completly beside the point. I was just asking anyone if I could trace the number or find out what it actually was.

If the number has the presentation restriction bit set, you're not going to be able to obtain it legally as an end user.

If I rememeber correctly one can do this with a IPKall # some how. I remember hearing this on some phucking radio show but dont remember who it was or what had to be done to show restricted callerd id? Im geussing it was lucky225 that was talking about this on some radio show? I doubt I am correct?

Edited by SUB-S0NIX

Personally if it disturbed me this much. I would tell my mom, a raving lunatic mom is going to get much farther than some 16 year kid.

Personally if it disturbed me this much. I would tell my mom, a raving lunatic mom is going to get much farther than some 16 year kid.

Definately! Also tell her that your girl friend might be pregnant and your not the father!

Can't you get your local CO to have call-forwarding on your line...then, like, forward your number to like...a service that logs your cpn? You could probably set up asterisk to do that.

Like, ltesz pwn sum nubz nda sht rit tho. (pure pwnage quote... I think).

But yeah, get ahold of your wireless provider and say that you're being harassed.