Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
livinded

rfa76

13 posts in this topic

I know its the lost episode but i was wodnering if it streamed and if anyone has a rip of it they wanna send me?

argh. i have two versions and they both have their ups and downs. the second one i have is the most likely version to be released, but it needs some audio editing. when i say some i mean alot. if your skilled in audio editing contact me and maybe you can help me out. thanks.

I was going to say... I do not really think Dual ever had te intent of making it, once they decided to stop...

Sux0rs... i loved that show... *Sigh*

We recorded rfa76 at the H.O.P.E convention last summer.... there is a video and audio version of it. I am working with video to touch things up and Natas has the audio now. FYI, the audio is kinda sucky as he said though. We'll keep you guys up to date with things...

thanks i'd really like to see it.

Yo natas, I'd consider myself mildly skilled in the audio editing task (not making, as you can tell by that mp3 :P )

We recorded rfa76 at the H.O.P.E convention last summer.... there is a video and audio version of it. I am working with video to touch things up and Natas has the audio now. FYI, the audio is kinda sucky as he said though. We'll keep you guys up to date with things...

Hey Natas and Subzero did you guys ever do anything with the video and the audio of RFA 76?

I have one of the audio versions of it but not the other and haven't seen the video.

I'd love to hear it, messed up or not. I would think a lot of people would be willing to put up with poor audio to be able to finally hear it.

Livinded, you think you could send it to me?

I need to find it, I have it somewhere on one of my systems or sitting on a cd/dvd somewhere.

I still have it. It really is a mess. One time while I was waiting at Laguardia for a delayed and eventually cancelled flight I went through the episode and wrote down the times that sounded bad and needed fixing. And it was a huge list. Pretty overwhelming.

It might be overwhelming but if one of us worked on it lets say 5 min a day then it could be possible right? And no I'm not asking you do do it Natas, I'm offering to help.

It might be overwhelming but if one of us worked on it lets say 5 min a day then it could be possible right? And no I'm not asking you do do it Natas, I'm offering to help.

I would help too. Assuming it is stuff I am able to do. I'd be willing to give it a half hour, or more, ever day for a few weeks.

Edited by faceman