Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
m2mike

The latest Paypal scam url

31 posts in this topic

"The latest"

There's 1000's, and 90% of them will be on a different server&domain tomorrow. Tracking them is pointless.

Edited by nazareth2

if your into anti-phishing or studying phishers its always good to check out the links and even mirror the sites. i help my friend out, who is in the anti-phishing business and i do stuff for him occasionally like mirroring sites, checking out any browsable directories on the server, looking up the hostname and what country its located in and all that. its kind of interesting to study all the phishing groups.

It's fun finding them, and sending them so much bogus informatoin. Get an auto-submit extension for Firefox, and fire away...

Take that you big meanies! :D

if your into anti-phishing or studying phishers its always good to check out the links and even mirror the sites. i help my friend out, who is in the anti-phishing business and i do stuff for him occasionally like mirroring sites, checking out any browsable directories on the server, looking up the hostname and what country its located in and all that. its kind of interesting to study all the phishing groups.

Make sure you get a good Screen Shot or it with the URL visable. and mirroring is a good Idea, Hell Screen Shot the whole Dir and all Subs if visable!

post-809-1128946403_thumb.jpg

post-809-1128946776.jpg

Edited by Majest|c

People are bound to the laws of their own countries. However, there area many ways in which the US can get people from other countries and punish them with our laws. Of course, this is very vague. It varies on each case.

From my point of view, the only case where the government to punish people with US laws is if they commit a crime on U.S. soil (ex: penetrating an FBI server, etc.). Warez is a tricky issue, and I think the U.S. government typically coerces the foreign government into prosecuting the criminal under laws similar to the U.S's (ex: the Jon Johansen trial). Of course, the best way to get punished by the U.S. is by doing something that pisses them off enough to come after you.

i like this one