zeroxeal

New Zine.... h0no

10 posts in this topic

They can't be serious.....

I knew tal0n and atomix a long time ago.. They were both pretty cool IMO. I havn't talked to them in so long. h0no has been around for a little while.

Edited by ennui

i don't see why anyone woudl take the time to read that. God i hate "l33t speak"

I knew tal0n and atomix a long time ago.. They were both pretty cool IMO. I havn't talked to them in so long. h0no has been around for a little while.

Haha no shit, thats funny, should re get ahold of them, just hope you don't have any shells :-P. I wonder if they attend NYC 2600 meetings, for obvious reasons I highly doubt it, but I recall hearing they both lived in brooklyn.

i don't see why anyone woudl take the time to read that. God i hate "l33t speak"

I took the time to read it. During a relatively random search for my own nick on the Net, I found one of the documents to contain it. Apparently they attacked a shellserver that I had an account on. This bothered me slightly as I don't know who they are nor what their vendetta against CT and atomix is. Personally, I would just feel much better if I knew what this was all about.

I knew CT for quite a while. I remember him when he was really new to the Net. I recall that a friend decided to go through his MSN list and pull everyone into a chat whether they wanted to be there or not. This ticked CT off(as well as myself..I was working at the time) and he made claims that he would hack them. Due to the statement, I could not resist speaking to him further and breaking him down to admit that he was just a newb who was starting to learn. I was invited to his forum(called CyberKnights) and with just a few posts, was given some power on the forums. I came across other posts on the forums that indicated a 'battle' between his group and another(called GBoCS - Global Bureau of Computer Security). I knew neither groups very well and tried to act as a mediator. I was invited to meet with the GBoCS group and did so and was shortly offered a membership with them(2nd in command..after about 72 hours from first introduction).

A short time later I began to have marital issues and thus was not able to participate with the groups to much degree. However, I still remained in contact with most of the people from both groups(including and especially CT). To a degree, I tried to point CT in a direction that would give him the most benefit in the fastest possible manner. Perhaps this was not the best idea. CT was very bright and learned with quite decent speed as well as interest. He was a great kid, but had an attitude that would generally annoy most if one wasn't patient. I fear this attitude has caused him some issues.

All that was quite some time ago and I've not spoken to CT in several months. I had no idea that he was having problems with "h0no", whoever they are. I must admit that after having rejoined my wife after an 8 month separation, I've had little interest in the events transpiring in the 'scene'. However, having found my nick listed on a list of accounts hacked, I'm somewhat distressed over the fact that I don't know who the hell these people are nor what their issue was/is with a server I had a shell on and/or the people running/associated with it.

Further information on this group is desired. I'm not looking to get revenge or anything, I just want to know who they are. I've far too many bills to pay and too much to take care of to have to worry about someone taking out shells I need for research/development.

Though at the least, from the log of the attack, it certainly looks like a skillful hack. However, I still wonder what made them target that machine and/or the people associated with it.

h0no is alligned/ associtated/ following the path of pr0j3kt m4yh3m

pr0j3kt m4yh3m is a fairly large and powerful group that hates a great deal of things and wishes to destroy them, sounds like your friend picked a fight with the wrong people

go read up on el8 there second zine has an article on pr0j3kt m4yh3m

I knew them too. Both of them seem to have dropped off of the face of the earth, however.

Thanks much for the information. I think I'll track CT down and give him a call to find out exactly what happened. I've not been in school for some time, so..is HS back in session yet for the majority of the US or no?