oneeyedelf1

basenet?

13 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone has any info on basenet radio. Their site seems to have gone down again, and was just wondering whats what with them. Incase slick0 reads this, you should just upload your shows to ourmedia.org and post that they are up on hackermedia.net , well that is if basenet continues to go on. I miss my basenet fix, though honestly some of the distro reviews suck.

i am guessing that they still have problems from when they got DDoS

Im guessing their webhosting kicked them because they wouldnt pay...

Im guessing their webhosting kicked them because they wouldnt pay...

Good guess.

-slick0

Hmmmmm....

Maybe they got kicked because someone at canaca was listening to basenet and heard them dissing canaca.

Although the mirrors of episodes are helpful, where are the new episodes going to come from? Is there any alternate source of information on the status of basenet?

basenetradio.net is now up, not hosted by canacrap. You can get the latest episodes there. Only 32kbps for now. I guess we'll see how things go. Of course, mirrors are always welcome. Anyone with mirrors, let me know if it's cool to link to them from the site.

About canaca. They suspended the site because the charge they tried to put on my credit card (for the bandwidth) didn't go through. I'm currently working on getting them to drop the charges, due to the fact that it was an attack that caused the usage spike.

-slick0

basenetradio.net is now up, not hosted by canacrap.  You can get the latest episodes there.  Only 32kbps for now.  I guess we'll see how things go.  Of course, mirrors are always welcome.  Anyone with mirrors, let me know if it's cool to link to them from the site.

About canaca.  They suspended the site because the charge they tried to put on my credit card (for the bandwidth)  didn't go through.  I'm currently working on getting them to drop the charges, due to the fact that it was an attack that caused the usage spike.

-slick0

what about posting the larger versions on ourmedia.org?

nameless is soo hott....

How do you know? Picies anywhere? (Did they finally get that webcam)?

she has a myspace, i'd give it out here, but idk if thats cool because its a bit like doc dopage. if it is ok, then i will do it.

[edit]

(edit by droops)

ok, no dropping docs, if there are any questions, pm me.

[/edit]

+Cypess

Edited by droops