Subzero1037

Offical Who's Going To Defcon List

67 posts in this topic

I'm planning on going, but i can't afford a motel room right now, as i just got a speeding ticket =/ .... $500 unexpected cost. Probobly crashing in the car =/

Hope it'll be worth it.

Holy assrape! How do you get a FIVE HUNDRED DOLLAR SPEEDING TICKET?! (Fifty dollars I can understand, but FIVE HUNDRED??)

post your status on going to defcon

I would like to go. I am setting up transportation and sleeping quarters now. Hopefully I can meet a lot of you guys out there.

Slightly off topic, but has anyone wondered why the conference is not closer to the centre of America?

Guys, I'm out of the "possible" status and will not be going. I had to have my steering rack replaced in my car this week ($600) so I'm just going to finish building my car up. It'll be sweet when finished but DEFCON > a 12 second daily driver.

I am definitely going to be at Defcon. I should be at the Alexis Park Hotel with a friend but there's a now a possibility that he won't be able to go, meaning I won't have a place to stay. As long as that doesn't happen, I'm golden both ways. Still no matter what I will be at Defcon. I already bought my plane tickets. I'll be wearing my boston-2600 t-shirt at least on the first day.

well, i dont really know anyone here personally, and i dont have any hacker friends, so i dont think anyone will care :P but i will be attending defcon this year... and hopefully ill make some more geek friends :D

im either hitching with a friend of mine to denver and taking a bus from there, or just taking a flight from baltimore. ill probably wont sleep for the whole three days or you'll find me sleeping underneath a table or something :lol:

ill be the punk kid with tons of patches. ^_^

Edited by burncycle

ill be the punk kid with tons of patches.  ^_^

HAHAHAHAHAHAa...that narrows it down to EVERYONE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well.. I'm definitely going.. just booked my flight

I have a few friends going I might be staying with (in a hotel across the street) but if anyone has a room @ Alexis park I could crash out on some floor space..

Other than that.. prepare for the pwnage!!

ill be the punk kid with tons of patches.  ^_^

HAHAHAHAHAHAa...that narrows it down to EVERYONE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least he didn't say "I'll be the kid in the black"

anyone gonna be there the wednesday before? ill be there the wednesday before so just looking for some more people, ill be with silent slade, dmad, and slick0 LETS FUCKIN PARTY!

I am flying out there next week, I will be there thursday, I am hanging with the hackthissite crew, we are just distrubiting stuff. I would LOVE to meet up, we have a room in the same hotel as defcon, maybe we can have a big party!

anyone gonna be there the wednesday before?

I'll be getting in on Wednesday night, leaving on Monday night :skull:

YEP YEP YEP, I'll be there. Also at Black Hat as well.

CK

I'll be there thursday afternoon, just in time for pre-reg and toxicbbq B)

I am for sure going now. I have my tickets and I'm about 90% sure on a room. I'm arriving Thursday at noon and leaving Monday at 10PM.

w00t I convince my brother to come with us too so he'll be coming along... call him little-zero haha :)