Subzero1037

Offical Who's Going To Defcon List

67 posts in this topic

So Defcon Is fast approaching...As we do for every other con, here is the official "Hell yes I am going to Defcon" thread...

Within this thread, post your status on going to defcon, who your staying with, how your getting there, are you speaking, are you involved with anything at the convention, etc etc... We'll probably have a meet up day or something, keep watching this thread to find out more info on things...

Strom and BlackRachet are already confirmed speakers.

Oh yeah I forgot to put Im going too :) ~ We still need a place to crash though haha :) otherwise were stuck in my car.

Hell yes I'm going. I'll be staying with neg9. How I'm getting there is still up in the air...I might be driving from Northern Cali, or shelling out the skrilla to fly.

I'll be going and probably staying by myself. w00t!

I'll be going and probably staying by myself.  w00t!

after last year, i think that would be the safest plan for everyone. :P

oh and ill be there of course. not sure where im staying yet, but if i want to write it off as a business trip i might want to get a hotel room in my name this time.

I'll be going and probably staying by myself.  w00t!

:wub: You can crash with me :wub:

DEFCON WILL BE LEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to meet every person on here except murdoc (i've heard stories, no offense) haha jk.

I've been disappointed in a few people that said they were going to go and now the time is coming and they seem to be canceling, so i'm not going to get my hopes to up. I'm coming to vegas a few days early because i use to live there, so i'm going to be visiting some friends for awhile. But the whole weekend i'm going to be focused all on defcon.

I'm probably going to bring my camera for personal recording reasons that I'll just release raw footage probably, not for any show (unless maybe we do something and i'll release it for Hack TV)

Anyways, back to this party..

later

DjMollusk and I were talking about taking some nice DV cams to film the con too... we'll see what we can figure out when we get closer

im going and your all going to been on WhiteSword TV

im going and your all going to been on WhiteSword TV

Yeah! You're all gonna be in this experimental film

I would love to go but my financial situation says different. We'll see with the new job and all if i can afford it or if they want to send me as a business trip. Ether way we'll see but most definitely next year i will go!

Edited by XxthugstylezxX

I'm hoping I can go... depends on funds, I will be flying. Also I know a few people out there, I'm hoping to crash at my ex's place maybe... If not I will need a floor to sleep on. But I'm really really hoping to go.

I'm going. Need a place to crash though.

Or I'll end up sleeping in the desert.

I am not going to DefCon but I will be there in a sense. Hopefully the front desk clerk is not to smart and I can pull some room numbers of people that are going and order some SheMale hookers to some peoples rooms. If you pheer men with boobs! You better watch out! :lol:

I'm in. My arrangements are still 'iffy' though, but I will be there, even if I have to sleep in my car.

All you peoples with no place to stay lack dedication. Before I was invited to stay in the room I have now, I was planning on sleeping on lawn chairs...

I'm going. But people reading Strom's post should know that.

Considering we are phreaks, Strom and I will be VoIPable in some way shape or fashion during the con.

Considering we are phreaks, Strom and I will be VoIPable in some way shape or fashion during the con.

How?

Also was it lucky that was doing a presentation at HOPE or DefCon and some body called him up and said 0WNED!? I vaguely remember this, but didnt this happen at some con?

How?

Either we'll have VoIP phones hooked up somewhere, or VoIP numbers that ring our mobile phones.

Also was it lucky that was doing a presentation at HOPE or DefCon and some body called him up and said 0WNED!?  I vaguely remember this, but didnt this happen at some con?

That was my presentation with Lucky last year at Defcon.

How?

Either we'll have VoIP phones hooked up somewhere, or VoIP numbers that ring our mobile phones.

Strom, the proper response for this was 'Sk1llz...', always leave them guessing. :nono:

You can put me down as 'Almost Positive'. I still have to find a place to stay seeing that the Alexis Park is totally booked. I'll be flying from Buffalo, so if anyone is headed out from the East let me know. See you all there!

-0z