Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MuchTooAcidic

PhreakPhactor Site

17 posts in this topic

On 5/30/05 at about 11:30 I went to look on the PhreakPhactor site http://www.phreakphactor.net/ and I got a prompt for SquirellMail - Webmail for Nuts. It redirected me to I think it was http://www.phreakphactor.net/src/login.php or something. I tried SQL injecting it, but it didn't work. I looked at the source and didn't find anything to exploit. And to see the real site, I looked at googles cached version. And now that whenever I go there, I tried going to the URL that it redirected me to before, but I get a 404 error. I checked out the SquirellMail site for any bugs posted for the version that was running, I think 1.44, and there was only things for the addressbook and such, nothing for the login. If anyone knows what the hell went on, please share.

Issues from moving the site over, it's fixed now.

Hey! Stop trying to hack my shit! :P

Hey did you know episode 3 requires you to register. j/k Im sure your working your ass off ntheory.

I had to do a lot of mods to Asterisk for Phreak Phactor episode 5. Even more are coming for next week's show if I have the time.

Grate work nottheory ! its getting better every episode. :) keep up the good work. just shout if you need any help :voteyes:

Sorry about that, I just got intrested. Although I am a newbie, so I couldn't do any damage, and if I did, I'd email you right away. :D

Is the site going to be updated so I can download last week's lame episode. I left early cause I got bored, but I wanted to see what happened after I left. Hopefully this week it will actually be cool. As some on the post offered help with the project, I will give an neccessary assistance you may require. Please update the site or try to get someone designated to maintain its currency(not money). Take care.

--covance

All episodes will be available shortly.

Is the site going to be updated so I can download last week's lame episode.  I left early cause I got bored, but I wanted to see what happened after I left.  Hopefully this week it will actually be cool.  As some on the post offered help with the project, I will give an neccessary assistance you may require.  Please update the site or try to get someone designated to maintain its currency(not money).  Take care.

--covance

or you could get the ep right here too....

http://umap.binrev.com/archives/phreak_pha...phactor_005.mp3

Thanks for the link to the sound file. Hopefully the site will be up to date soon. If you need help with that, just let me know. Take care!

--covance

Is the site going to be updated so I can download last week's lame episode.  I left early cause I got bored, but I wanted to see what happened after I left.  Hopefully this week it will actually be cool.  As some on the post offered help with the project, I will give an neccessary assistance you may require.  Please update the site or try to get someone designated to maintain its currency(not money).  Take care.

--covance

You know what ...

/me holds tongue

Nope

/me unholds tongue

Just go fuck yourself with you and your lame self ...

<:grr:> Bitch! </:grr:>

:grr:

You know what ...

/me holds tongue

Nope

/me unholds tongue

<:grr:>  Bitch! </:grr:>

Seems as though someone has an anger problem. If you can't take criticism eliquently, you're in the wrong business.

--covance

You know what ...

/me holds tongue

Nope

/me unholds tongue

<:grr:>  Bitch! </:grr:>

Seems as though someone has an anger problem. If you can't take criticism eliquently, you're in the wrong business.

--covance

is that right, You just made the number one spot on my list ... Now Minion is off to second place! ... You are now my next Flame Project ...

Me thinks I will get another warning soon! :grr:

HEY-HEY

remember to play nicely. K?

If the arguing isn't annoying itself, do you really have to quote each other? Calm down majestic.

Im on phreak phactor tonight. I hope it is interesting.