Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dual

Ideas for future shows...

13 posts in this topic

Next week will be a special "instructional" episode, I'd like to do a gaming special...

What other things do RFA listeners want to hear?

when you say gaming, do you mean game "hacking" or just gaming itself.

I would be happy to debate AGAINST game "hacking". I hate it!

when you say gaming, do you mean game "hacking" or just gaming itself.

After listening to the latest RFA I believe dual would be talking about actual gaming, as the topic came up after Merichan mentioned it :)

I would be happy to debate AGAINST game "hacking". I hate it!

What kind of game hacking would you be talking about? (The competitions etc up at http://hack.datafort.net etc?)

What other things do RFA listeners want to hear?

Well Wi-fi’s always cool but you covered that quite a bit in previous episodes.

The computing lecturer at my college today mentioned that they had a wireless network but today was also the last day im at that campus, and im not sure if the building they are moving to will have wireless as well :(

I would appreciate a discussion of setting up a private phone network.

You mentioned a box that made the phone similar to the old tin can on a string trick, so more of that would be cool.

Also, if you can find any more info on using the ground as a carrier, for radio, phone, etc. That would be sweet. 2600 did an article on the subject but I haven't had the time to expirement with any of that.

Lastly, anything electronic/elctrical in nature. Poptronics covers a lot, but they tend to stay more mainstream.

And if you get the chance urban exploration too.

Keep up the good work though, great shows so far. I especially like retail hacking.

Hell yes urban exploration! :rock: :rock:

I got a chance to do a little this summer at an abandoned microwave station, liberated many cool gadgets and manuals. Only problem was most of the good stuff was bolted in rackmount style :angry::angry:

The gaming show would definitely kickass, and I will gladly help out in any way that I can. Call me up and let me guesthost, whatever!

I think that Social Engineering would be a kewl topic . . . Even if it screws up, there's something to learn from. *Shrug*

An episode on Urban Exploration sounds awesome! ^_^ Getting to the roofs of places is kewl . . . And J00 could talk a bit on Dumpster Diving, too.

Just my 2¢!

-@®©1-1@/\/GE1_

BTW ive gotten the alls clear for the work schedule so I can make it to the show if you want me to. contact me via my email @ Zaprlink@hotmail.com

Urban exploration would be a great topic for VIDEO. (*hint-hint*)

So would dumpster diving.

these are very visual activities.