Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kedearian

Basenet Radio

13 posts in this topic

Hey has anyone else tried to open up http://basenet.slick0.net recently? i keep getting an unauthoerized message when ever i try to check to see if there is a new ep or somthing, anyone got any ideas?

Keddy

Yeah, I've been having problems as well. I was talking to Slick0 last night in #binrev and he said they're having some problems. I'm sure it'll all get straightened out soon enough.

Aparently someone tried to DOS the site and went over the bandwidth limit by $2000+ or somehting like that.

Does anybody have any idea when it might be back up? what about the latest episode?

If your that in need of the basenet fix, textfiles.com has a copy

Here

I think SLick has sent the logs to his webhost so all we have to do now is wait.

Aparently someone tried to DOS the site and went over the bandwidth limit by $2000+ or somehting like that.

That sucks.

agree on the suckage, I cant believe somone would DOS basenet, whats the point in that. Now how am i gonna get my basenet fix, cause i'm never on for the new eps on tuesdays :(

Keddy

Did you read the whole topic? JamesMalone posted a link to audio.textfiles.com, where you can download it.

Also, it wouldn't have helped if you were there on Tuesday anyway - the stream was broken, too. :(

audio.textfiles.com only has up to episode 11. The current show number is 14.

You have all been OMNISCANNED!!!!!!!!!

OHHH BO YA!!

Anyway, it sucks that they were DOS, the person who did it must have been a script kiddie, cause no real hacker would go against his peers, especially if it is a show as cool as BaseNet (or BinRev)....

Hope they get it back up soon.

+Cypress

audio.textfiles.com only has up to episode 11.  The current show number is 14.

Well, dammit. That's what I get for referring to a link someone posted without researching it first. :blush:

Hehe its cool, we are just addicts and we crave our fix. The website for basetnet is back up, but they arent hosting the eps as far as i can tell. i guess they will toss everything back togeather once they get around to it, but as slick0 said.. "I'm lazy, really lazy" so we may have to wait a while for more basenetty goodness.

Keddy

sorry guys, I entered the wrong IP. :cry:

problem should be fixed soon

(was trying to DOS the RIAA)