Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr. Z2A

morals

34 posts in this topic

Go make yourself some money. Just don't overdo it. Only help your friends, and only if you've got dirt on them too.

I run a website that originally pulled it's member base from high school. Answers to basically the entire english curriculum could be found on my web site. When the English department of the school found this out I was called into the office and they attempted to pressure me into deleting the answers on my site, it didn't work, and nothing happened to me because the Internet is free (in reguards to speech).

I'm pretty sure that is against school policy. I plan to start a homewore answers site that would operate like a wiki. Here is how it would work:

homeworkhack.com/wiki/TEACHERLASTNAME

so

homeworkhack.com/wiki/brown

Now, there are probably Mr/Ms. brown from many schools so it would give you a listing of schools.

Then it would go to:

homeworkhack.com/wiki/MIT.Brown

I haven't really made it yet, but it seems like it would be a totally rockin' site.

Bad Idea. Why you ask?

bah neva get real job!

I'm figuring if I were to do this it would have to be in extreme moderation and I would have to make sure I had some dirt on my "clients" to make sure they had a good reason not to rat.

Get off you "bum" and get a job. If you are just wanting to do this so you don't really have to work you are "not too smart".

Bad Idea. Why you ask?

bah neva get real job!

I'm figuring if I were to do this it would have to be in extreme moderation and I would have to make sure I had some dirt on my "clients" to make sure they had a good reason not to rat.

Get off you "bum" and get a job. If you are just wanting to do this so you don't really have to work you are "not too smart".

lol thats sarcasm buddy :D . Besides, its not that I don't want a job, the problem is that I'm still 15 and can't get a job.

Oh, ok. Well thats understandable. I am 15 too. But still think its a bad idea..

I wouldn't do it. Simply out of fear of being caught...You say you have that under control. So, why not? Morals...I feel as long as you are not hurting anyones wellbeing (and I'm sure someone will argue this is) it's alright. But if you do it this once...You shouldn't do it again...They might just not try at all...Then they would ask you to do it again...Things could get bad easily. And probably another thought...Don't get greedy, with greed you will just become careless...blah blah blah...you get the idea....

those are my AMAZING thoughts on the matter

I'm pretty sure that is against school policy. I plan to start a homewore answers site that would operate like a wiki. Here is how it would work:

so

Now, there are probably Mr/Ms. brown from many schools so it would give you a listing of schools.

Then it would go to:

I haven't really made it yet, but it seems like it would be a totally rockin' site.

Use ROT13 to encrypt it, you don't wanna get busted now do you?

so

Then it would go to:

Use ROT13 to encrypt it, you don't wanna get busted now do you?

You are bieng sarcastic right? I'm not in school so I don't have to worry.