HavocRains

Certs?

5 posts in this topic

I was just wondering if there were ANY certs that you guys knew about that are free to take the test?... i mean i doubt it but that would be kewl if there were... i know the comptia ones are like 50 bucks, but i dont know about any ofthe others...

Edit: if that didnt make sense its b/c i was up late (at star wars) so im al le freackinzor tiredzors

Edited by HavocRains

free certs, VERY doubtful, who knows, i didnt look, just a personal opninon, i paid ( well the company i worked for at the time ) 300$ to get A+ certified and like $60 to get Microsoft Word certified.

You can take Brainbench tests for free. At least one (your first), and depending on what promo they are running many more. Understand they carry no real cred. While some are decently challenging, there is no proof you didn't just use Google to pass.

I worked somewhere where they made me sit down and take a couple computer repair and Windows Brainbench tests before hiring me.

http://www.brainbench.com

Edited by Evolve

meh they are easy to get now a days, i hear it doesnt make a difference anymore A+ or not A+ you can just use "test king"s to pass, its what i used, memorized 600 questions, passed the exam in under 5 minutes, it was funny actually, but boring.