Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest BConLite

School Haxin

31 posts in this topic

ok this is sumwut like the previous post, but i have ?. How do u get past the 8e6 blocks at schools and how can u acess powerschool (teachers pass) with out a password

I ask for the same.

The blocking program looks like this

Evil!

The only way to get through the most recent 8E6 software and hardware is through proxies like guardster.com. Since it blocks proxies you should set up a small HTTP proxy at your house with privoxy and route through it.

There is a post in the general hacking section about how to modify blocked url messages.

I ask for the same.

The blocking program looks like this

Evil!

lol, they block sites because they are high bandwidth? how do they measure that?

ooo my block page looked different and had the option to email them and explain why it shouldn't be blocked and let it get reviewed.. I love sending them messages.. nothing mean just asking them if they could explain what was so bad about it and if they would like to talk about it contact me and stuff.

yeh mine looked different too. But my school is still using IE (DUMBASSES). I dont see why we cant use the net for entertainment or anything like that. Some people need a break

yeh mine looked different too. But my school is still using IE (DUMBASSES). I dont see why we cant use the net for entertainment or anything like that. Some people need a break

im sure that you signed a piece of paper that said you would be using the school network for educational purposes.... your break comes at home...

About powerschool... this is the method which I found (but don't use)

NOTE: don't do this from home without a proxy

1.) find a powergrade CD or download it

powergrade is the excel-like program which sends data to powerschool servers

2.) install and the software will prompt for a server name and an IP address

server name:

when you check your grades url is https://*******/parents er something

the ****** is the server name

IP address = that of your school

3.) then there is a prompt for username and password

this is how to log on as teacher or admin (neither of which should be done without permission) and you can change grades/attendance.

4.) obtain the teacher's password through traditional methods

That's the extent of my knowledge; I don't know how to login as a teacher without the teacher's password. I just read all of the files at the apple site; here's a place to mess around: http://www.apple.com/education/powerschool/technology/

yeah ok so my skewl filter blocks everything: adult content, tasteless, games, bandwith, url transtators, etc. and if i try to use the google cache trick then it will obviously only take me to the homepage of the site, but most of the time i need to navigate to some other portion of it...... dammit my brain doesnt work in the morning....

noone said this was an easy or convenient method. when you need to click a link to a new page, righ-click>properties andcopy/paste the urlofthelink into google. search that, click cache again. happy birthday.

ok so now my skewl has blocked the google cache and now im completely fucked.... I have tried everything in that guide many times and many different ways and havent come up with anything... but im determined... so ay help would be kewl (again) but if not then ill just keep doin things my way (trial and error x30)

studying is for newbs!!!

and kids who wanna succeed in life...

Study?

this is what i have been saying! LEARN SOMETHING IN SCHOOL!

One way that used to work for all sites (nearly) was to go to

Start>run>cmd

then type

ping and the website

get the ip and put the .com, .net, etc after it and go to that website

ora proxy

The only class I have a comp is in ITM, which I dont know what it stands for. This is basically all we do.

"Ok now open up word, ok now add some text and write stuff you like to do here."

Replacing word with paint, excel and powerpoint.

Haha, Winword

Now look at this site. It is google. It is very helpful to find a webpage about something. You go to w-w-w dot google dot com and type in a word you want to look up on the web.

*sigh* I went to one of these before.....Mom wanted to go hahaha

And still some people didnt get what to do...

The only class I have a comp is in ITM, which I dont know what it stands for. This is basically all we do.

"Ok now open up word, ok now add some text and write stuff you like to do here."

Replacing word with paint, excel and powerpoint.

don't hurt yourself there...... don't apply yourself either for that matter

well at my school we have websence. i heard from my friend... that is like a proxy for a proxy???? hmmmmm

the school system I used to work for used St. Benard as well. the idiot IT Manager (I didn't call him that because a trained monkey would be able to administer a network better then he did) had it setup incorrectly. all the kids would have to do would uncheck use proxy and they were out in the wild. that was fixed after a teacher told him. I knew about it for a long time but I used the work around for my own uses. after that the kids found out to use a CGI proxy service. he blocked all the links from google that he found. he did not go deep enough into the sites so you could search for them at home, email youself the link and copy and paste baby!!! I know this is a nubie forum but everyone here is 10 steps above the guy I wokred with.

Edited by mikes

well i figured out how to get past websense:

1. (if command prompt is blocked) Goto My Documents

2.Click file>New>Shortcut

3.In the text box type in command

4.Hit next a few times

5.click on your brand new MS-DOS shortcut

6.Then type in "Ping [wanted URL]" (minus quotes) then hit enter

7.It should come up with an IP adress

8.Copy and Paste the IP into the adress bar of your browser

9.Then enjoy the website to its fullest!

the sad part is that it only works about 85% of the time, sometimes the filters catch it anyways and other times it will filter the other sections of the site. If that happens you right click the link then click properties copy the url and then go through the whole process again...

no prob man.. i wish i was l33t, this crap is just pointless and stupid... maybe i should learn in skewl? that would be kewl!

If the IP trick doesnt work try getting the IP of the restricted site and convert the IP Address into binary form and see if it works. I remember reading this on some forum a while back where this IT manager was posting work arounds for WebSense.