3d

Walgreens Payphones

10 posts in this topic

Hey, next time you go past a Walgreens Drug store see if they have their payphone. I drove past 2 Walgreens today and both were missing their phone! I think FSH might have lost a contract and/or Walgreens changed a policy.

In any case, may their new locations bring them many quarters, nickels, and dimes.

Hey, next time you go past a Walgreens Drug store see if they have their payphone. I drove past 2 Walgreens today and both were missing their phone! I think FSH might have lost a contract and/or Walgreens changed a policy.

In any case, may their new locations bring them many quarters, nickels, and dimes.

Since FSH operates payphones under the name "Qwest," I'm fairly sure Blake was referring to Walgreens locations in Qwest territory.

na dude the ones near me (FL) they have all thier pay phones. hmmmmmm

True, I know the one hes talking about right next to the school and they're still there.

Went to a Walgreens today (AZ). They still had a payphone. The carrier was Qwest. It's a Millenium, too.

Edited by iswm

Mississippi.... gone.. 2 different locations in 1 city, and another city, at 1 location, also, ... gone.

Qwest melinums here. (cant spell right now.)

My home town just put up a wallgreens.. next time im up visiting I'll check it out.

Qwest melinums here. (cant spell right now.)

Millennium. I'm so glad you could be bothered to look in a dictionary.