Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Subzero1037

Unplugging

11 posts in this topic

As many have come before me and gone, I to have come to the realization that I must go as well. There are things that we take with us that won't be forgotten, things we learn along the way, experiences we've had, and people we've met that will always be there for you to go to when you need help. To those people and friends, I thank you, and know you have a friend with me whenever you need one as well.

To those of you who the past 9 years have said it couldn't be done and didn't believe in me. I say fuck you.

I leave a message to those who are barely starting. Don't stop learning. In the end, its not about what you've accomplished for others to see, but what you personally accomplish for yourself. The knowledge and self discipline. Open and free your mind. Don't limit yourself. Truely learn from those that have come before you and don't be foolish. I can't encourage you to read enough, not just about computers and hacking, but about history and life. When you open your eyes, hacking is all around us. The earliest philosophers went against the odds of everyone around them. They are the first true hackers... read their work and get inspired. In the end its not how much you know compared to someone else, but how you use what you know.

There is one truth though to it all...once a hacker, always a hacker. There are certain things people can take away from me, but they can never strip me of that. My thirst for knowledge only grows, and one day I will return. In the meantime, this must be done. If anyone does need to get ahold of me, I will still stay in contact with Stank and the other members, and they know how to get ahold of me.

We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.  Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

Though I've only visited these forums since December, it's still sad to see you go :( . Keep in touch bro! ^_^

Although I have never really talked with you, it is always a sad even to see someone go. Best of luck in all you do and with whatever life brings you.

It's never fun to see someone go, but no one can stay forever. I just want you to take my best regards with you on wahtever road you decide to take now.

damn dude...sad to see you go

good luck until you get back :)

and good luck with those damn finals :D

I had fun hanging out with you in New York last summer. See you 'round, dude.

See you later.. I don't beleive we ever talked but yeah Bye.. good luck with your future endeavors.