Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest count chocula

hello everyone

10 posts in this topic

:ATTN: Hey guys, hows it going? count chocula here. Its great to see that LPH (well...phreaks and geeks now) is still doing good and that the scene is still goin strong. if any of the old skool LPH people (or some of the ones I havent met yet) are on this forum feel free to email me at @ countchocula210@yahoo.com . im gettting back into the scene so keep in touch. cya.

hey count,

what's up man it's been a while man. good to hear that your trying to get back into the scene.

hey icon, hey raven. (are you new raven? or did you just change your alias? either way its a pretty dope alias) and phreakings great. Sure things died down for a while when i left but i got a good feeling about the days to come. Lately ive been fucking around with the "proctor test set" on my local payphones. Its slower working when you dont have the internet and you need to do the expirmentation on your own. Either way i accidentally De-activated a payphone using it unknowingly. now the telco's gonna have to reset that mofo. hope they dont catch on...if they took out proctor i would be tottally pissx0r. maybe ill start another post about that cuz this is kind of out of the scope of the post. anyway...email me and we can exchange #'s guys... its my best method of communication... later

-count

you should register so you have access to all of the forum areas.

I used to go by "WhiteRav3n" as a way to fuck with people and as a way to artisticly express myself... but then people gave me shit about the 3 being in my handle, always saying that couse I had a 3 in my handle I was a script kiddiot who didnt know shit... so I changed it.

I have known ic0n for a VERY long time... so im not really new per-say, just unknown as I like to stick to and around my site... DDP is one of the latest and rare trips onto other parts of the web.

White_Raven: about your handle/avatar, it still says white_rav3n on your avatar...I just noticed that....lol.....

count chocula:

your handle rings very familiar to me, and not because of the tasty breakfast treat (boo berries sucked ass BTW) have you written anything i may have read in the mid to late 90's? i dunno, maybe it's just me, but i'd swear i have read an old-school txt or two around that time by your handle. *shrugs*

Ya.. my avatar is a custom job I did a long time ago.. back when I was WhiteRav3n.

I used to love eating your namesake count.. as for your possable authoritive works, I for one would like to know as well if you have authored anything I may have read as well.. its always nice to meet people, lol.

Welcome, Count.