bracket

How often do you visit binrev forums?

49 members have voted

1. 1. where do ya fit in?

• White hat
    • Black Hat
    • Gray Hat
    • I don't wear any fukking hats.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

44 posts in this topic

I check in usually once a day, sometimes more sometimes less..

lol Twirlz I thought it might be you. Don't ghost hack my terminal dude! :lol:

I made a little webpage that I point my browser to for the start page. Binrev forums is on the page so its easy to click it every time I'm done with some other website.

Yes I am a Binrev Junkie... also a telephreak bridge junkie. So easy to have on in the background while I code or whatever.

I check in usually once a day, sometimes more sometimes less..

lol Twirlz I thought it might be you. Don't ghost hack my terminal dude! :lol:

if im gonna ghost hack someone its not gonna be their terminal..... can we say laughing man? MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

6x/week

Edited by stevecronin

I made a little webpage that I point my browser to for the start page. Binrev forums is on the page so its easy to click it every time I'm done with some other website.

Yes I am a Binrev Junkie... also a telephreak bridge junkie. So easy to have on in the background while I code or whatever.

thats actually a really good idea, blakeOPS. i'm gonna have to steal it from you.

yeah I usually try to read forums at least one time a day :wub:

I read the forums all the time during fifth period. Unfortunately my place of edjumacation has blocked binrev.

Crazy h4x0rs!

Unfortunately my place of edjumacation has blocked binrev.

sacrelige! something must be done about this :pissed:

there's a life outside of the BinRev forums? looking at my current transcript one would have to disagree! :help:

I read the forums all the time during fifth period. Unfortunately my place of edjumacation has blocked binrev.

Crazy h4x0rs!

my work has blocked rantradio after 2 years of me streaming mp3's off the site :(

Even though I rarely post, I check the forums all the time. I guess I'm just a pretty quite dude.

Yea... I am working on it. Unfortunately, unlike games that have been blocked [even though I am not really into gaming] I could just mirror the site.... I am thinking about hosting a proxy now too.

Twirlz... about the rant radio ' dilemma '; Do you have an asterisk box? If so, why don't you just mirror it through there and get an IPKall number... And if your place of biznass doesn't give you unlimited calling, get a local did or calling card!

I use to visit binrev forums about every two to three hours now I check it twice a day. However now I take a new look at the way I post and only post if I have to or find enough reasoning to post something. No point in posting to just create a post or to put my word in. This place has enough of that :P

I'm probably on here over 3 times a day. Usually about 5.

Yea... I am working on it. Unfortunately, unlike games that have been blocked [even though I am not really into gaming] I could just mirror the site.... I am thinking about hosting a proxy now too.

Twirlz... about the rant radio ' dilemma '; Do you have an asterisk box? If so, why don't you just mirror it through there and get an IPKall number... And if your place of biznass doesn't give you unlimited calling, get a local did or calling card!

sound quality == shit! i can burn "what the hell and SKTFM" shows to cd and bring them in..... alot less work and i don't think my work would like me to be on the phone all day.

Either a lot of people are set to invisible or something.. I'm usually the only one on the list of people online when I roll up in here. As of right now I'm procrastinating down to the minute on writing a 10 page research paper and drinking stale coffee, wondering if the mold I cleaned off from the machine or the bleach I used to clean it off with will kill me. Meanwhile, three drunk hookers are passed out in various locations around the room after a night of steamy sex. What can I say? It's finals week.

"Procrastination is like masturbation; in the end you are only fucking yourself"

Thats all I have to say.

Either a lot of people are set to invisible or something.. I'm usually the only one on the list of people online when I roll up in here. As of right now I'm procrastinating down to the minute on writing a 10 page research paper and drinking stale coffee, wondering if the mold I cleaned off from the machine or the bleach I used to clean it off with will kill me. Meanwhile, three drunk hookers are passed out in various locations around the room after a night of steamy sex. What can I say? It's finals week.

The online list only shows thopse people active in the last 1 minute to accurately reflect who is really online while you are. Most other places put this timeframe hiogher to make it look like there are more people online than there really are. I think the default was like 10 minutes or something.

If you see someones name online at the bottom, you can trust that they are actually online.