Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StankDawg

Free hacker sticker!

33 posts in this topic

If you add a link to your site to www.hackerstickers.com they will give you a free hacker sticker, including no shipping!

Get it QUICK before they change their minds from overwhelming demand!

directions here: http://www.hackerstickers.com/hacker-stick...ers-links.shtml

I added eth link to the bottom of my front news page.

w00t I hope I get my sticker!

Stank: did you get a confirmation when you sent the information? When I hit the submit link it just brought me back to the main page? A confirmation e-mail perhaps?

I didnt get any confirmation. :( lol...maybe they just tricked us all into giving them free advertising! :lol:

what stickers did ou guys order????

The white slackware sticker :).

I also found a site that you can buy vintage apple stickers from (probably reprints--although they are $7 bucks a piece so maybe not).

gotta get me one of those too.

japanese hacker sticker

The jap "hack" sticker does look cool.... did I miss the "hacker" one?

has anyone got theirs yet? I'm interested to see if they come through on their end of the bargain :ninja:

i also ordered the katakana hacker one too (technically it says "ha-tsu-ke-something"..dont know what that last character is...probably some sort of R sound :roll: )

Where have everyone’s principles gone? - Links should be earned, not given away for brides. :)

EDIT: I meant bribes!

:yoink:

woah, free brides!! where?!?! lol anyway........come on, the stickers were free, and its prolly a scam anyway, or by the time they get their stickers they will have forgotten they ordered them lol

W00T 500 posts!!!!!!

500 = "Thought Criminal"

everyone watch out for this one!

I did not receive my sticker....Those dirty dirty dirty whores.

LIES ALL LIES!

lol, I didn't even see the new title..........

feend: it might take them a while since it is for free, and they offer to ship them for free as well. I wouldn't take that link down yet, wait till summer, and maybe then it'll be safe to say they're not sending it.

i also ordered the katakana hacker one too (technically it says "ha-tsu-ke-something"..dont know what that last character is...probably some sort of R sound  )

It's a little "Tsu", which doubles the next non-vowel sound. The third character is "Ka", so the Romaji reading of that is Hakka, with both the "A"s being pronounced like "Ah".

-@®©1-1@/\/GE1_

i also ordered the katakana hacker one too (technically it says "ha-tsu-ke-something"..dont know what that last character is...probably some sort of R sound  )

It's a little "Tsu", which doubles the next non-vowel sound. The third character is "Ka", so the Romaji reading of that is Hakka, with both the "A"s being pronounced like "Ah".

-@®©1-1@/\/GE1_

I stand corrected :ninja:

/me bows

I like to try and sing that little theme song at the end of Cowboy Bebop that's in Japanese....I don't do very well until the "the real folk blues" part....errr anyway.

So has ANYBODY who has linked to them got a sticker? I would think they would have figured out how fast word travels on the internet and would be able to put their money where their mouth is (or stickers in this case)....there's a perfect spot on the back of my laptop for that slackware sticker :(.

yeah, that site is bullshit!!! damn liars!!

NOw, now...let's give them time. I am sure they were overwhelmed with links from that stunt.

it was just a plain old bad idea, if they woulda charged shipping then you would at least know it was coming, like this, you didnt even get a friggin email!!!!!

I would think they would have figured out how fast word travels on the internet and would be able to put their money where their mouth is (or stickers in this case)....

that's just it - I'd love to see a graph of their server stats from before and after they announced the free deal. I saw people talking about it from hacker forums to generic geek blogs/journals. everyone likes free. and when people got there and saw a bunch of stuff for $1-3, they probably said "sure why not". hopefully they'll get the freebies out in good time and prove to be generally respectable stand up people. i have faith :blush:

I got my stikker today! This is confirmed!

now... can i take the link off? ;)

woah, sweet man!!! so it aint a hoax...maybe you should take it off, wait a week than do it again...

Still no sticker on my end. The page I threw the link on sucks though...

Maybe they'll give me a pitty sticker :(.

I also found a site that you can buy vintage apple stickers from (probably reprints--although they are $7 bucks a piece so maybe not).

Fuck that, I have the origionals!!!

Fuck that, I have the origionals!!!

I have a few too.

I just went to the stikker site for the first time. Did you notice they have a picture of Rax's laptop on the Japanese Hack stikker page? Complete with an RFA stiker! :lol: