Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
screamer

hackerslab.org

8 posts in this topic

Just got through level9 at hackerslab.org (no comments), but when I try to enter the pass to get my next hint, it says its invalid. yet ironically, i can login to drill.hackerslab.org via telnet with no problem. for anyone who's gotten that far, could you give it a try? and if you need proof i have the pass i'll PM you or something...untrusting bastards... ;)

Edit:

Oddly enough going into Windows corrected the problem....

So, anyone else wanna team up and make this wargame their bitch? ;)

Well, I just started after I saw your message.

I all for teaming up and beating this thing...

w00t, you do da work, i'll sit here and look good :)

nah just kidding, it'd be cool to hop into irc and see if we cant get through it...but i'd imagine everyone else would want to work their way up to where i'm at.

shouldnt take too long, if i can do it anyone can :)

Well I got to level 3 pretty quickly. But now I'm just so tired I need to collapse. I did a lot of coding work today. Can't deal with computers even more...

Once I get to 9 (or 10) I'll PM you and we can IRC it out until this thing is beaten.

i passed it up to level 14; level 15 is hard as hell, i hate that website if you want some passwords for any level just reply. I hate it because no one wanted to help me at first i had trouble login in so.... i just dont like them anymore. Well exectp for #15 its to hard but when i figure it out i will be glad and i wont give it to anyone . :)

I'm now hearing that level 10 - 11 is impossible if you're in the states because they "shut down an alternate server." I haven't really looked into this, but before I begin an excercise in futility I thought I should mention it. The admin on the board over there said you're pretty much screwed (nice), but you can show them your solution in the irc chat and they'll give you the pass.

Yep, definitely not possible. If you're outside South Korea your forged packets will probably die in transit. I have the solution, which really wasn't all that difficult, now I just have to get the pass from someone.

Wow, 3 posts in a row.

Welp, got the pass for 10 - 11, if anyone wants it just send your solution to me and I'll delete it without checking and send the pass blindly.