Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
3d

eBay Roundup

23 posts in this topic

Too bad they had to ruin it by making it into a lamp. It's not a bad deal though...

I hurts to look at!!! I might get it though because the back part isn't drilled for the lamp, If some one gets it, I'll buy the back part from them, thats the last part I need

I think this thread should be posted and built upod, because there is some great stuff out there.

I think this thread should be posted and built upod, because there is some great stuff out there.

i agree 100%

you can get that at radio shack ponyboy_

I wish I had this stuff when I was a lineman for Halloween last year. Everyone thought I was the construction worker from the Village People.

Would it be leal to make and sell boxes on ebay? not sure if you want to though.

Would it be leal to make and sell boxes on ebay? not sure if you want to though.

I read through some of the terms on eBay and they didn't make specific mention of "boxes"... Give this page a look over though: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/item_allowed.html

Quite a few boxes are just telephone enhancements though. For example, one box is a light that flashes when there is an incoming call. Another is a "line in use" light. Those boxes are very sellable. Most of the boxes that allowed fraud only worked on the in-band signalled network (red, blue), so they wouldn't have any value to the average user.

ebay14gx.jpg

ebay26nc.jpg

ebay32xm.jpg

However if an item is illegal I'd just take a jump (on the DDP® provided Jump to Conclusions Mat) and guess that you can't sell it on eBay.

but what about a kit containing all the parts to make the box as well as instructions?

I don't know, why don't you contact say, a lawyer, instead of asking random people on the internet for legal advice? Don't bother responding with "I can't afford a lawyer" because noone cares. We don't get our kicks from helping you figure out how to help you make a buck on eBay.

I think it would depend on the box.

And marketing.

beige, orange, yellow, flash and some others should be ok Others would not. It also depends on wether or not you get cuaght.