doug

Stank, you're hurting my eyes!

15 posts in this topic

Wow I now see what you mean doug. They do look good in IE, but yeah they are bright in Firefox.

Edited by Cessna

Damn screamer you've been a member for a long time 2002. The longest i've seen on here other than Stank.

Holy crap! WTF have you been? Haven't heard from you since HOPE.

Call me Bobby Fischer...

...ya know, without the anti-semitism and generally psychotic behavior :)

Damn screamer you've been a member for a long time 2002. The longest i've seen on here other than Stank.

<-----------

lol what?! :D haha

dude screamer...really haven't seen you in like forever dude...

Wish I had an interesting story to tell to explain my absence...but alas, nope.

Yours truly has been a systems analyst for the past year. On top of that, I've teamed up with a new group...car tuners if you can believe it. Already got chased away by cops for having my ride parked in a lot with about...*cough* 40 or 50 others lol

Thanks to Stank's advice I got an '03 Hyundai (shaddup) Tiburon. It's a 5 speed 4 banger, but I'm working on getting an Alpine turbo in there...so yes, once again, I'm doing a lot of reading.

In the computer scene I'm still going strong. No shows or anything, but Dash and I are determined to bring Hackermind back for a one-shot (at least). Thanks to work I've been able to dig into Pro 5 shit and can finally use my computer skills for evi--er, good.

I'm lucky because my employers know what hackers are and happily let the stickers stay on my new lappy and love my 2600 articles (so it's official, 3 people like them). But regardless, they pay like shit so I'm finding something else lol

Anyway, that's about it...oh, Dash is a Reserve Sheriff (AKA PIG), yes, that's right lol but that's all I got to say for now.

Edited by screamer

Nick84, member since September 2002.

http://www.binrev.com/radio/archive.php

It's been a week yo.  Those white bars are killing my eyes.  I know they look good in IE, but please change the size.   ;(

Fixed, Firefox and Internet Explorer handle cellpadding / cellspacing differently.

what about me?

what about me? nice to see you around screamer...

Sorry about that Nick84, and Icon.

Edited by Cessna