Athnex

Covert Call, pwned.

28 posts in this topic

lucky showed me that shit earlier. pretty stupid that they put some irc channel on there. i hope other sites dont start getting pwned. its lame.

6:11 AM Thrusday: All it says now is a green background with a single image that says "WHAT THE HACK?"

So why'd they target covertcall?

The Abstruse One

<!-- 

owned by atomix in 2005. word to big bird. greets to mah peeps: brute, cire, hex, &
#uip.

shouts from cire:
werd tah big b3rd in the two kay five, defonic gorilla unit w0rd.

OMFGOMFGOMFOGMFOGMOFMG --- this has been brought to you by the letter N
and the country LEBANON!

! DFNCTSC !

irc.defonic.net:6667 #main

u all should know something.... cilin, ive been cheating on you for the past 3 years
with your best friends, uncles, cousins, fathers, 2nd nephews, sisters, roommates,
former laundary person.... villain. SORRY!.

i gave prime herpes also....shhhhhhhh

Yea, People are stupid...

Does anyone know 'Joanna', I think she was the only one behind the whole covertcall 'operation'... I assume her billing and our billing information is secure...

This sucks but Im going to set up an asterisk box of my own soon, so I control it all...

wow those comments in the code are so fucking pointless.

Looks like someone has now changed the A record to point to "1.1.1.1"

Am I the only one who is sick of the terms owned, pwned, and all their variations? It's just so godamn cliche. No personality at all. It isn't surprising they were repping an IRC channel either.

I have used em...

I forget the number to be able to utilize their services w/o the internet.. anyone have it?

I think I remember my PIN..

I think I remember my PIN..

How can you forget something like that??? :grr:

OK- To login to their online system where you can connect, spoof, buy more credits, etc it takes an email address and password...

Then, if you want to spoof without using their online system you call a number and it asks for a PIN to use the 'remote system'... Teh PIN is somewhat long, and not really necessary to remember!

well everything looks normal to me. Could just have been a joke or something but I dunno. I noticed it was linked to covertcall.net in the first post in this thread and the site is really covertcall.com when I load covertcall.net it tries to load something from the .com but nothing happens. Everything seems to work fine for me now.

o shit i didnt even make that connection till you pointed them out. thats crazy. did anyone mirror the hacked site? i just tried to show nottheory but its back up now.

oh shit! now camophone got hax0red!!!

<!-- 
owned by atomix in 2005. word to big bird. greets to mah peeps: brute, cire, hex, cilin, villain,
x80, prime aka gurry, rtyp3, uncanny, vick, ut, and all the niggers. sups?

this has been a defonic production brought to u by DFNCTSC!

WTF!??!?

It appears either camophone left themselves wide open when installing a new http server or that the "hackers" are re configuring a new server.

Edited by Bizurke

All the more reason to use one of their competitors...They obviously don't take security too seriously there. That is not good for a business.

There's those two and Star38, which is out of business anyway. Other than those three I'm not sure how many competitors out there that don't use VoIP.

At the very least, the owners of the two web sites will be getting a full refund.

There's those two and Star38, which is out of business anyway. Other than those three I'm not sure how many competitors out there that don't use VoIP.

What makes you think Star38 is out of business?

It seems that it would be better to do it yourself and not rely on these type of providers, if they can't secure their own site, I doubt your personal records are safe. Just like Stank said go elsewhere.

:ranaway:

covertcall really dead now :(

spooftel's next on the list price/quality but they're not covertcall! :(

long live spoofing!!!

Quality? I never heard anything good about CovertCall's quality but I have to admit you can't really beat their price.