Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
White_Raven

Local NPA?

87 posts in this topic

I happen to be in the 509 NPA myself.. come on everybody, what NPA are you in? Come on brotha phreaks, Represent! If anything it will let us get a idea where we are all at, hell it may even lt us see that others are in our area..

i live in in dat damm dirty 440.

440 minus 20... :P

yeah i remeber that.... it was like 50 bucks a minunite or something like that. I should of know something was fishy. I was actully looking some of them up earlyer but i forgot about 809...

Dual busted out his double O seven skillz.

Thats one thing I want to do.. get a number that charges 1000 on connect and give the number out to spammers and telemarkers, set it up in a way that if you call it and are not a buisness you dont have to pay, lol

well, I guess you could actually reply to a spam message with your contact informqation giving them an 809 or similar false number. It will give them a small dawg byte but if others did it also, and they called enough of them, it would piss them off to no end.

Ahh... somebody caught it. The 809 NPA scam.  Here's  some info

http://www.att.com/fraud/home.html

I had heard soemthing about that scam, and didn't realize it was for 809. Actually, I was just plugging in numbers on this site to see where everyone was. The Dominican Republic just seemed wrong to me....especially since I know what part of the country you live in. ;)