Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nick84

Hacker Wargame Research Project - Recruitment Site

5 posts in this topic

Just came across this site, and im not exactly sure what to make of it.

Dear hacker,

Hi, I'm "Cobras", or John A. Klein as they call me at my "respectable" job, where I'm a professional hacker.  I'm the technical manager of the Hacker Wargame Research Project, and this site is the recruitment area for it.  Kick back and read for a bit to see if our project interests you and if you're qualified.  If so, you can get paid to hack!

None of us are are law enforcement of any kind, or affiliated with law enforcement, nor are we an official agency of any government, foreign or domestic.  In simple terms, we're not cops, big brother or anything like that.  We're just a small company trying to learn some things from hackers, develop some cool security products and make a buck.
This also means that your internet connectivity must be reliable and fast enough for you to complete the hack, so your Mom's 33.6 dial-up to AOL won't cut it.

hackerwargame.org - link intentionally posted so you cant click it as its entirely possible its a psychological research project or something…

Google didn’t show any sites linking to it, or anything else at all about it but I did find this site http://65.163.107.32/ on an ip 5 bits away.

I fukkin hate sound in web pages! That fukkin "don't panic" scared the shit outta me.

!!! :angry: that just happend to me too. I'm sitting in a dark room with no sound... atleast now I realize my sound was all the up.

it especially fux u up if u r at work! :angry: