Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sl1pm0de

SCO vs. IBM

6 posts in this topic

Here is what some people had to say on this article.

ted

4/23/2003 7:04:32 PM Except you are getting the point completely backwards. SCO is saying IBM polluted Linux, not the other way around. If IBM had used a BSD, and done what SCO claims they did with Linux, SCO would still sue.

Bison

4/23/2003 6:57:00 PM Nice troll.

Michael

4/23/2003 5:48:17 PM Makes perfect sense to me. EVERY time I see something about IBM and Linux I sit back and think amazing! How could they be so silly and use Linux with its roots riddled in dodgey licences when they can just use something truely free such as one of the BSDs FreeBSD,OpenBSD and NetBSD. its Always been amazing to me, I Always knew this was going to be a problem sooner or later. I along time ago I relized something, (And dont underestimate how much I mean this next line!) most people who are in the Opensource arena DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING! and are really arrogant sometimes even twisted lost people.

Interesting how people feel about Open Source.

the shame is the possibility of some linux distros being next on the list. :(

I think for now on we need to mirror all distros and code tools with source.. so it doesnt just disapear.. someday linux may need to be a rouge os, so backup everything, including the most important source.

Ya, make them into ISOs using #dd and add them to the hub.. I may just have to break out what little money I have and get myself a 120 gig drive to store all I can.