Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zeroxeal

Free calling cards :)

75 posts in this topic

http://thefreebiesource.com/go.php?id=134

The coupon code is WNWAE-FA7DG

YOU CAN GET 3 CARDS PER EMAIL, JUST CLICK THE BACK BUTTON AND CLICK ON SUBMIT AGAIN.

Now the funny thing is.... after you do that, just keep clicking back and change the capitlization of your email:

e.x.:

you first enter myemail@email.com - you get 3 for that e-mail

after getting three, you click back and change your email to Myemail@email.com - YOU GET ANOTHER 3!!

so just keep changing the capitalization of it hehe

This was posted a while back, but yeah, great deal except it won't let you call from a payphone.

Aww really thats a bummer, I just raped the crap out of it, I have about 50 of them now :).

there none the less fairly useful.

What if you fail to the toll free access number?

Any tollfree number that restricts access from coin phones will do it based on class-of-service indicators. If you fail to a tollfree number, the tollfree number will usually let you through; without the coin phone class-of-service indicator, the interexchange carrier will not know to bill for the 35c the payphone operator is entitled to receive any time a tollfree call is dialed directly from that payphone.

this is just one of those times that toss-away emails come in handy...

Any tollfree number that restricts access from coin phones will do it based on class-of-service indicators.  If you fail to a tollfree number, the tollfree number will usually let you through; without the coin phone class-of-service indicator, the interexchange carrier will not know to bill for the 35c the payphone operator is entitled to receive any time a tollfree call is dialed directly from that payphone.

So you mean if I go to a payphone and dial a bunch of toll-free numbers, I am actually earning the payphone provider money?

Edited by Mr Poop

Any tollfree number that restricts access from coin phones will do it based on class-of-service indicators.  If you fail to a tollfree number, the tollfree number will usually let you through; without the coin phone class-of-service indicator, the interexchange carrier will not know to bill for the 35c the payphone operator is entitled to receive any time a tollfree call is dialed directly from that payphone.

So you mean if I go to a payphone and dial a bunch of toll-free numbers, I am actually earning the payphone provider money?

yup

So, what are the requirements to become a COCOT owner or get a Payphone line? Can I install one in my bedroom with a war dialer hooked up?

So, what are the requirements to become a COCOT owner or get a Payphone line? Can I install one in my bedroom with a war dialer hooked up?

Check with your local Public Utilities Commision.

about time folgers gave me something for all that coffee i drink!

This was posted a while back, but yeah, great deal except it won't let you call from a payphone.

Wrongo, just use the handy automated processes of op diverting known as 10-10-2880 and then dial 800 306 7501. This will also work to rid you of the nasty additional charge to your calling card for calling from payphones.

There's a funny "commercial" for this on Default Radio, I think ep 23b, check it out.

I wish I had better coding skillz, I bet it wouldn't be hard to script something to grap a few thousand of those!

jesus, you guys must have a lot of time to site there and hit submit 100 or some odd times.

well, I had about an hour to kill so i hopped on a conference and then started doing this. I think i have about 100 or so codes dumped into a textfile and i still have quite a few emails left

fixed

Edited by BlakeOPS

blakeops: instead of using your gmail account, you should just pick a really long word and make it an address at dodgeit.com. I know for a fact they don't block the address.

fixed

Edited by BlakeOPS

I got tired at 56. I wish i was skilled enough in perl to automate this whole thing!

A program that makes a post request is simple, making the array of random cases in the email is probably the "hardest" part. Then, making sure you send them all to a pop3 account which you can then just download and grep is the fastest way to go.

Edited by nazareth

http://thefreebiesource.com/go.php?id=134

The coupon code is WNWAE-FA7DG

YOU CAN GET 3 CARDS PER EMAIL, JUST CLICK THE BACK BUTTON AND CLICK ON SUBMIT AGAIN.

Now the funny thing is.... after you do that, just keep clicking back and change the capitlization of your email:

e.x.:

you first enter myemail@email.com - you get 3 for that e-mail

after getting three, you click back and change your email to Myemail@email.com - YOU GET ANOTHER 3!!

so just keep changing the capitalization of it hehe

I checked this out again today, and it seems they made it easier to get the calling card. You don't even need a valid email address anymore. All you need to do is enter bogus info, and it now gives you the calling card PIN on the next page. And believe it or not, they upped the limit to 30 mins! Wasn't it only like 10 mins before? Looks like Folgers is phreaker friendly! :lol:

Error: Card Limit

We're sorry, but the long-distance calling cards are limited to one per household. Thank you for your interest.