Who's 1337 now bitch

17 posts in this topic

a MAC?

:puke:

BWAH-HAH-HAH!!!

a MAC?

BWAH-HAH-HAH!!!

Actually Mac OSX BSD there dude :)

it is still a MAC. Even with OSx, it is one step above a Barbie PC. ;)

Just kidding, man. You know I love ya! :P

That site seems to require you sign up or something for a proper scan and im doing nothing of the sort, so here are two other port scan sites that don’t need you to log in etc:

http://scan.sygate.com

http://grc.com/intro.htm

This is what a port scan of my IP showed…

port_scan1.jpg

port_scan2.jpg

Im thinking I’ve got too many honeypots running!

(and it even missed a few)

a MAC?

Yeah it's actually fairly useful since the release of OS X, a slick GUI on top of a "full" BSD subsystem. Kinda what Linux has been trying for huh? :roll: Well except for the whole BSD thing right ;)

If you really want to see insecure, just scan ***edited/link removed by stankDawg***. VERY INSECURE! Actually that would be an understatment. Please don't touch only use it for an example on how insecure sites can be (I want to try to get a job there also, and if it gets defaced or anything like that I would not be able to get a job as the network person.) :D

IF I FIND IT HAS BEEN TOUCHED.....SOME THING WILL HAPPEN, I just don't know what and to whom, yet.

I am sure no one would mess with it from DDP. Besides, what is the fun if it is that damn easy? That takes away the challenge! Like shooting fish in a barrel. :)

IF I FIND IT HAS BEEN TOUCHED.....SOME THING WILL HAPPEN, I just don't know what and to whom, yet.
I am sure no one would mess with it from DDP.  Besides, what is the fun if it is that damn easy?  That takes away the challenge!  Like shooting fish in a barrel.   :)

Im not sure if im reading what you saying right, but if I am i've got to totally agree with Stank there. ;)

I don't know what I said but I know what I meant.

I just did not want anybody to do anything harmful to it. Just say to them selves that I can do it and I don't need to prove it.

I should have had more trust. oh well.

I took care of that concern. Link removed. :)

Thanks, I guess there are people that we do not know, that can come to this board and see it.

just scanned this box. and found that im "100% stealth" i feel so special. *burps*

Lol I couldnt put the pics up but first site came back with no results.. the poor thing couldnt even figure out what os im running... couldnt figure out my damn browser... man... that was a sad get go..

second one found only one thing.. my x11 port but it said it was stealth so... overall.. I love my puter :)