Hell Reapers

Stankdawg on TV!

53 posts in this topic

The unedited version is on Cinemax. You didn't know?

No. :wacko:

Man you dont know what your missing. It has the Lucky 225-Decoder-Darcy 3 way, Doug getting it up the ass from Tron and cool carchases and some risque phreaking.

I miss out on all the anal sex :(

I was actually going to ask if that was Stank I saw on Animal planet. Sounded like him.. but was confused on why he was on there. Guess it was. Stanks a TV star. :skull:

Someone post a viddy clip of this?

Hehe Stank Dawg the evil hacker, thats freaking hilarious you were on animal planet or whatever

"Here we have what is referred to as a "Stank" dog, spelled D-A-W-G, A rare species found in Florida, this is amazing footage"

"Now watch as ah stick me finger up 'is bumhole!! Crickey, 'es a fiesty one!"

The Abstruse One

I think this episode was The Most Extreme "Body Parts". It will air again on March 24th at 7:00pm (I assume EST) & again on March 25th at 2:00am.

Edited by Curious George

I know this thread has been inactive for over a year, but...

If you haven't seen this episode yet, the Animal Planet channel is scheduled to air episode "Super Sharks" of The Most Extreme (the one with StankDawg in it) on Tuesday, May 30, 2006 at 02:00 AM EDT (Monday, May 29, 2006 at 11:00 PM PDT).

Edited by El Jefe

Hopefully some body has a Tivo that can record the show and upload it to youtube.com maybe?

I guess I am missing the Most Extreme: Super shark = positive message about Hackers thing. I guess I'll have to watch and see.

Well I have the episode on Tivo. Now I just have to figured out how to shrink the file size dwon and convert it to an avi file.

I know this thread has been inactive for over a year, but...

If you haven't seen this episode yet, the Animal Planet channel is scheduled to air episode "Super Sharks" of The Most Extreme (the one with StankDawg in it) on Tuesday, May 30, 2006 at 02:00 AM EDT (Monday, May 29, 2006 at 11:00 PM PDT).

Au shit I missed it. Some one get that on youtube and link us !

I was half way through the show when tones dropped for a call and I missed the rest of the show. Why can't people have medical emergencies before 2am :cuss:

Well I got the mpeg-2 file out of the tivo recording finally. Now I need a little help with what software to make a clip of the last segment that Stankdawg is in. I tried VirtualDub but it couldnt read the file.

Well I got the mpeg-2 file out of the tivo recording finally. Now I need a little help with what software to make a clip of the last segment that Stankdawg is in. I tried VirtualDub but it couldnt read the file.

http://fcchandler.home.comcast.net/stable/

You need a different version / upgrade to read mpeg-2 files in virtualdub.

Well I shrunk the video to like 70MB. Now I have to uploaded it to youtube. I can't do it from this DSL connection cause it will upload about 2MB then the DSL modem would die. So I am jsut going to the coffee shop where they have free wifi and upload it there. I will post the link to the file when I get it uploaded.

Thank you, Magnum I.P! Luckily there's always room for a new star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame :)

Sweetness with a capital T! Maybe they shoulda showed a bad-ass malicious hacker instead. ;)

Yeah i'd been wanting to see that. :voteyes: thanks

Wow...what a way to scare the shit out of your average pet owner.

I wish I had a wi-fi sniffer built into me. :(

I wish I had a wi-fi sniffer built into me. :(

i had mine removed, wi-fi smells like a gorilla's testicles

</corney>

haha i like that, the guy's like 'ralph, berry, and StankDawg.' it's just like wtf did he just say?

and geeze Stank a hummer?! how the hell did you get that?!

Edited by PFI