Hell Reapers

Stankdawg on TV!

53 posts in this topic

Homie G Roy

My dad calls me in the room and tells me to watch the TV. I see some guys driving around in a hummer wardriving. I'm thinking, wtf is this on Animal Planet for? Then I hear one of the dudes talking. It sounding familiar, then I hear the name "StankDawg" and I'm like OH SHIT! Yep, he was on talking about wardriving and I'm not sure how that relates to a fucking shark that was on after it, but who cares?

Cool shit.

Edited by Hell Reapers

I remember hearing Stank talking about this on BRR a few months ago, maybe in September or October... What was the show called and when was it on? Any idea when it may be re-aired?

PF

:lol: My wife had on "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" today while flipping through channels and I thought for a sec... nah, couldn't be. :P

PF

Well while flippin through the playboy channel, I was like Woah, is that Mr. Dawg?

jk :P:P:P

I saw him on Treehouse Tv.

just kidding.

I wanted to watch that and had hoped, that Stank would post something in the forums to tell us, when it is going to be on.

:lol: My wife had on "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" today while flipping through channels and I thought for a sec... nah, couldn't be. :P

PF

I'm totally serious heh

i've seen stank pimping out Netscape Internet on my TV :wacko:

I was watching DougTV on CBS, and was flipping channels, and wham it was StankDawg on the phone talking and he was like on the bells mind he went "Good news guys! I save a 150 bucks on my car insurance bill by switching to Geico!" I was like h0ly sh1t. It was leet.

I was watching DougTV on CBS, and was flipping channels...

DougTV was on CBS?

The unedited version is on Cinemax. You didn't know? :lol:

Sorry, i was out of town all weekend and just got back (Daytona 500).

Yes, I briefly mentioned it on the radio show a while back, and have had a proof copy for a while, but I had no idea when it would be scheduled to air. I found otu because my MOTHER called me in Daytona and said I was on TV...I was like ... WTF? Whould I not come home?

Anyway, it was about sharks b/c the show is called "most extreme" or something like that and they count down the top 10 list of different animals on each show...10 fastest cats, top 10 most dangerous snakes, etc... and they take each animal in the countdown and compare its characteristics against a similar type of human (fastest cat and fastest human, that sorta thing). We were the #1 most dangerous shark and the relationship was with the hammerhead shark who has these receptacle things in his head (I learned this from the show!!)! that detect small pulses of electricitity that it uses for hunting. They compared this to hackers in the human world and wardriving for the obvious similarities of looking for signals.

It was fun. I enjoyed it. The producer was really nice and promised me that she would not make us into bloodthirsty sharks/hackers and make us look bad. I was happy with the results.

That the whole story...pretty simple. No big whoop.

I wish I had seen that, stank driving down the street, getting signals, comentary saying "Now we join one of the most dangerous humans, when not killing kittens in their spare time, the hacker drives around wasting gas for reasons my mind can't comprehend, very shark like...", while stank is saying, "Well this was fun! Got a few signals. Lets go to a strip club!"

What did you really say? did they make it out as, "scary big bad steal you and your grandmother's identidy at the same time hacker" or just a person? Still sounds like it was fun to hear your mother call you about your tv appearance.

The unedited version is on Cinemax. You didn't know?

No. :wacko:

Cool, I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

uh, I was under the impression that all sharks could sense small electrical impulses (I was a "Shark Week" fanatic before all the shows started sucking every year), not just hammerheads. That and the ability to smell a drop of blood in an olympic-sized pool of water, or something like that.

Pheer my knowledge of dangerous aquatic animals. :lol:

PF

Hey Stank: You should see if you can get in contact with her for a copy of it for the website. Email her or call her up and see if its possible.

The producer was really nice and promised me that she would make us into bloodthirsty sharks/hackers and make us look bad. I was happy with the results.

Would or would not?

The producer was really nice and promised me that she would make us into bloodthirsty sharks/hackers and make us look bad.  I was happy with the results.

Would or would not?

OOPS!!! "Would NOT"! embarassing typo! :blush:

where is strom when you need him?

The producer was really nice and promised me that she would make us into bloodthirsty sharks/hackers and make us look bad.  I was happy with the results.

Would or would not?

OOPS!!! "Would NOT"! embarassing typo! :blush:

where is strom when you need him?

Having not seen ths show, I thought making you into a bloodthirsty shark was the whole point!

I'm good with English, but my ESP needs a little bit of work.

Edit: Corrected spelling "bloocthirsty" > "bloodthirsty" (why should storm have all the fun?)

Edited by nick84

Having not seen ths show, I thought making you into a bloocthirsty shark was the whole point!

Whoa, did I just find a typo by strom?!?!

I don't know, maybe bloocthirsty is a word.

Having not seen ths show, I thought making you into a bloocthirsty shark was the whole point!

heh typo #2 ths

Thus, more proof that I should not attempt to post to the board when half asleep at work while being bombarded with actual problems that demand my attention :)

And, I assume that you meant 'bloodthirsty' :)

The unedited version is on Cinemax. You didn't know?

No. :wacko:

Man you dont know what your missing. It has the Lucky 225-Decoder-Darcy 3 way, Doug getting it up the ass from Tron and cool carchases and some risque phreaking.

Thus, more proof that I should not attempt to post to the board when half asleep at work while being bombarded with actual problems that demand my attention :)

If we can't count on you for good spelling, who can we?

Ah, a true american sport, carchases. If only it had random explosions, many random explosions.