Abstruse

Okay, a question I've had for a while...

29 posts in this topic

I for one wouldn't mind seeing him go the way of Tookie. Maybe some inmates will give him the Dahmer treatment. But since he was in PC in jail, I do not see that changing. He's pretty lucky he was looking at a sentence of 24 years and the chimo only got a total of 46 months. What he experienced in jail will be nothing compared to what he will face when he's placed in prison.

p.s. - don't mind me I'm just letting off some steam.

I for one wouldn't mind seeing him go the way of Tookie.  Maybe some inmates will give him the Dahmer treatment.  But since he was in PC in jail, I do not see that changing.  He's pretty lucky he was looking at a sentence of 24 years and the chimo only got a total of 46 months.  What he experienced in jail will be nothing compared to what he will face when he's placed in prison. 

p.s. - don't mind me I'm just letting off some steam.

I've never spoken with him, but to say that the man should die is really extreme. I could understand if he killed a kid or raped some woman, but saying he should go the way of Tookie is pretty far out there.

When I was doing research to check up on TR0N, I guess I registered under VINE (the victim information network) to notify me about the guy. Today, I got the following mail:

11/30/2008

This email is to inform you that THOMAS MITCHELL will be released from the custody of the Oregon Dept of Corrections on 12/30/2008.

You will receive another notification from VINE on the day of this offender's release.

If you need further information, you can call the Oregon State VINE service at 1-877-674-8463 and press zero to speak to a VINE operator.

This notification is sponsored by the Oregon VINE Service. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The VINE Service

So I guess he's out around December 30th of this year for this crimes. (He's currently in prison in Oregon for his offenses, which are pretty unpleasant, frankly.)